Sunday 3 May 2020

Shambhala Water Meditation Feedback





Mysterious Shambhala, Land of Ancient Wisdom: Fair use copyright Biblioteca Pleyades.net


Andrew:


We had a Shambhala Water Meditation on Saturday, 2nd of May, 2020.  The morning session started at 10 am and was different. I felt that there would not be any mudras but just Shambhala water. 


The feeling I got was that the participants should dive deeper into the Shambhala water and experience the outcome. 



On the 22nd of April, I wrote in our Golden Gaia Whatsapp about why we needed Shambhala water.


Why are we receiving the energy of Shambhala water?  Our body is 60 to 70 percent water. Without water we will perish.  Water nourishes every cell of our being.  Water has its own memory and its own blessings. 


That is why people on pilgrimages come back with holy water whether from Mecca, Ganga or Lourdes.   The water of Shambhala being of higher frequency or the water of "heaven" has curative healing and abundant energy.



Shambhala water literally uplifts us once we receive it gradually and it eventually becomes OUR living energy ... our part to internalise this frequency is to PRACTICE ONENESS.... when we practice oneness we then match the energy frequency of Shambhala water invoked within us during every mudra meditation.


Not everyone will have the same experience and for some who just started they might not feel the coolness but we will see the outcome as we have more Shambhala water sessions.


There was also a message that there was not only one Shambhala but there were more places similar to Shambhala in the 5th Dimension. And that these destinations were for all humans who embraced unity consciousness and practiced loving kindness.


These are the feedback from some of the participants.



Kamala, Brisbane


The weather in Brisbane is now cold and windy as it is autumn.  I was wearing a something to keep me warm. Andrew’s tonal chanting of OM with all its variations was very intense


When Andrew invoked the Shambhala water I felt the coolness in my body and it went all the way down to the feet.  It was a different kind of coolness.  And it was a new sensation for me. Then I went into an alpha state and I started getting visions. 


First I saw my guru Ragavendra and other realised souls or sages. I could see another 3 of them clearly – bearded and clean-shaven. Then I started having visions. I saw a brown door with some carvings and drawings that I could not make out.


I was moving around it and then I saw different colours – black, purple, blue, magenta and yellow. It was one of the best sessions I ever had.



Linda


Thank you Andrew for today's Shambhala's session. For the 1st time I felt really into it meaning really, really feeling the vibrations/energy that I experienced today unlike my other sessions. Today I really felt it and I'm feeling really good about the blessings of Shambhala water.


The Shambhala water felt very cool. Felt energy in my solar plexus moving up to my throat and face. When we started the session there was pain on my back but after the session the pain eventually disappeared.



Janniie


During the chanting by Andrew I received a message to put on a saffron robe given to me by a spiritual guru in Singapore.  And so I looked for it, found it and put it on.


As I experienced  the Shambhala water invocation, I saw an eye looking at me. And with my eyes closed yet I saw a bright golden light in my inner vision and then a unicorn appeared.  I felt very good and it was an awesome feeling.



Esther


I felt tired.  Been feeling tired for a few days. My body was warm and I was sweating when Andrew invoked the Shambhala water.  (I spoke to Esther later and told her that in the beginning for some people when we invoke Shambhala water, there is some detox and purification going on and people will feel warm and start to sweat.)



Phil


Normally Phil will see a round blue and purple shape during his regular meditations. When the Shambhala water was invoked, the colour shapes were larger and he felt warm during the session.



Lena


During the OM chanting I felt calm and during the Reiki symbol, Sei Hei Ki I felt warm. When Andrew invoked the Shambhala water my body is light though I felt some pain in my right hand. My palm felt the cool breeze and I could feel fresh air above.



Then on my right hand I could feel energy moving towards my shoulder. I saw a dark blue spiral and then I saw a single eye looking at me followed by a layer of sun light. Then I saw a rush of colours white, light blue, purple and I could feel the energy of Shambhala water on my right hand.



Balasubramaniam


This morning I did my yoga with sun salutation suddenly I feel heaviness on head and little bit palpitations and can't continue my yoga. Then just did relaxation while I was waiting for my session with you to begin. .. When I start breathing session with Andrew I still felt palpation and gradually the palpitations slowed and I relaxed.



When I go to deep meditation after the Shambhala invocation, I feel more relax and feel breezy air start flow down all over my body. I start seeing dark, purple, white lights… Suddenly got blue spark just little while…that little movement I start to feel sensation at my throat... Shambala water blessing feeling great but didn't feel cold... Just feel warm.



Regina


I saw a rope bridge and I physically felt I walked forward on it when you started on Shambala.  I could see myself moving forward step by step for a few seconds.


Then when Andrew said the energy is strong you can feel your swaying side to side. Me, I was in the center of a vortex.  Very grounded and stable but the world was revolving around me like a spinning drum in the Tibetan temple. Overall I fell into deep meditation but very aware of my surroundings. When we finished I was very fresh and energised.



Cheah Hoe San


Had one of my best sitting this morning though a pretty short one. At the start Muladhara (Root Chakra) was throbbing and sort of sensed something touching my shoulders from behind.


Then I felt both my arms stretching out with palms facing upwards and I felt I was holding a light in each palm. It was so awesome and my alarm clock rang. Time to go but it was too good to leave so sat for a few extra minutes before bringing both arms up above the head in prayers.



Mohana


During meditation, I had the vision of the monk and the mist. Felt cool breeze. Thought there will be mudras but no. (Andrew explained later)  When meditation ended although my mind was still restless there was calmness in heart Center.  The pain I had since yesterday evening on my neck went off and felt relaxed.


Andrew:


We express our deep gratitude to the participants who provided feedback for the Shambhala Water meditation. 

From the feedback, we can conclude the Shambhala water is healing the body and also purifying energy. We will see how we transform as we move forward with more sessions. The whole idea is to live in the NOW practicing UNITY consciousness, moment by moment, day by day.  


That way, our future destination will take care of itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment