Friday 1 May 2020

7 Day Gayatri Mantra Feedback



Andrew:

We had a Mudra and Meditation on Saturday, 28th March 2020 and during the session Mohana received a guided message for some participants to recite the Gayatri Mantra – the Mother of all mantras from the Indian continent.

28/03/2020, 12:07 - Mohana: Hello, didn't realise we were cut off (we exceeded the free 40 minute Zoom video call)....was very blissful πŸ˜€πŸ˜….

My experience that I'm asked to share here.

During unity mudra, I heard "Thank you Andrew. Gaia breathing peacefully" 3 X

Then I saw Linda appearing in my vision and wonder why. The message was for the following members to listen to Gayatri Mantra for 7 Days starting today....I heard these names and faces shown clearly in my vision:

1. Linda
2. Tareq
3. Janniie
4. Cheah
5. Pushpa
6. Pathma
7. Regina
8. Kiran
9. Cryst
10. Kamala
11. Magdalena


I'm just the messenger so if this message resonates with you please do the necessary. You can check YouTube for Gayatri Mantra to choose one that aligns with you. I'm excited to hear some feedback after 7 days from these 11 loving beings. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»


28/03/2020, 12:53 - Cheah Hoe San: Hi Mohana. Any specifics on duration of chant like minutes, half hour or more or at least 108 times? ✊✊


28/03/2020, 13:04 - Andrew Khor: When song finish ...end of duration lah


28/03/2020, 13:35 - Linda Tan: Thank you Andrew. This will be my first time listening to this mantra and need guidance. Thank you Cheah for asking.


Please note that during the Gayatri mantra - some of the participants of Indian origin and those who are open to Indian mythology will receive visions of deities or symbols that are relevant to Hindu religious iconography.

These deities and symbols that appear are representations and embodiments within the esoteric tradition that have their own meanings relevant to the step by step growth of the participant. It also means that those who have these visions have their 3rd eye gradually opened. People with different religious backgrounds will see the religious iconography of their own belief system.


Chanting of the Gayatri at Sunrise - illuminates the soul.  Fair use copyright of image from Soul Veda



Gayatri Mantra - A Universal Prayer - Meaning & Significance

Om Bhur BhuvaαΈ₯ SwaαΈ₯
Tat-savitur VareΓ±yaαΉƒ
Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi
Dhiyo YonaαΈ₯ Prachodayāt

General meaning: We meditate on that most adored Supreme Lord, the creator, whose effulgence (divine light) illumines all realms (physical, mental and spiritual). May this divine light illumine our intellect.

Word meaning: Om: The primeval sound; Bhur: the physical body/physical realm; Bhuvah: the life force/the mental realm Suvah: the soul/spiritual realm; Tat:  That (God); Savitur: the Sun, Creator (source of all life); VareΓ±yam: adore; Bhargo: effulgence (divine light); Devasya: supreme Lord; DhΔ«mahi: meditate; Dhiyo: the intellect; Yo: May this light; Nah: our; Prachodayāt: illumine/inspire.

28/03/2020, 13:38 - Andrew Khor: Here is the explanation ...we thank Mohana for her guidance ...

28/03/2020, 13:39 - Cheah Hoe San: Andrew...Thought kalau repeat 108x boleh tambah banyak oomph hehe. Kamsahaminda ✊✊ (Translation: Thought If I repeat 108x can increase powerful feeling hehe)

28/03/2020, 14:52 - Mohana: No specific time or duration to listen to Gayatri Mantra but the power of chanting 108x is much greater than listening.

Those who choose to chant be reminded to go on light meal and lots of water as chanting triggers meridians, intensify vibration in mind, body and soul and may lead to detox ie healing crisis but the final result would be prolonged peace, calmness and clarity. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ»

28/03/2020, 14:54 - Tareq PHI: Ah good to know.

Question.  When i hold meditation sessions here... Normally during heart mudra, I ask everyone to receive Gayatri mantra x 1 million...

🀣 Should be OK?

28/03/2020, 15:06 - Mohana: Wah! Second multiplication Guru in the making..... Andrew the founder. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

You could observe what happens to the recipients. If they feel very hot you may need to reduce it. If they  are receptive due to their enhanced spiritual practices, then continue.

Try reducing to 108x and see what happens to the weather around you area.  If no Hujan summon the cool breeze to visit you.  (Hujan is Malay for rain)

I believe all the 5 elements can be appeased with the chanting of Gayatri Mantra. Experiment it🧚😍


28/03/2020, 15:14 - Cheah Hoe San: Feedback on my chanting Gayatri Mantra:


Initial stage of chanting Gayatri Mantra was in ecstasy. Wah lau eh didn’t realise its 1:04:27 chanting. Towards almost the ending my right hand was shaking vigorously, then it moved up straight above my head shaking with arm rotating & moving in circle & later rested on my forehead with palm facing out & fingers bend slightly.


Still chanting then image of a cobra appeared follow by tears of joy rolling down my cheek & the wonderful part, my hand slowly moved down on my lap & within seconds very timely the chant ended. It was awesome am loving it. Tq Mohana & AndrewπŸ™✊✊


28/03/2020, 15:16 - Cheah Hoe San: A few days ago was chanting Gayatri Mantra for quite some time and left the mantra playing from YouTube repeatedly for almost half a dayπŸ™


28/03/2020, 15:21 - Mohana: Wonderful! You did asanas (body movement) spontaneously. Hope you feel charged the whole they. Enjoy! 🌹


28/03/2020, 15:21 - Mohana: Wow! You started earlier. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜€


28/03/2020, 15:32 - Cheah Hoe San: Actually not ready to chant yet just clicked the video link to listen thought its 5-6 mins. Then it kept playing on and on so chant till the end. πŸ™


28/03/2020, 15:37 - Mohana: Looks like you are well "guided" ....go with the flow 🀩


28/03/2020, 15:40 - Mohana: It's raining here in Puchong 🌧️🌧️🌧️ thanks Tareq....we ask Hujan for you and we are blessed ...Oneness in action kotπŸ’«πŸ˜πŸ’« (Kot. Malay expression for “done”. Hujan is rain)


28/03/2020, 15:46 - Cheah Hoe San: What’s the message from the cobra. Wow real beautiful eyes.


28/03/2020, 15:47 - Lena Yap: I don't know since when I was guided to this Mantra. When I am in trouble or facing difficulties, I play this in the morning before I start my work. Once I am stuck, I play it again. While driving alone and it keep me accompany.


28/03/2020, 15:59 - Linda Tan: My experience is that I felt hot throughout the chanting prayers. Even though I was sitting under the fan, I could still feel the heat till the end. Also felt my heart/chest area rather heavy at times.


28/03/2020, 16:00 - Andrew Khor: Gayatri invites divine light from the sun


28/03/2020, 16:01 - Andrew Khor: Good for people who want to slim ...like sauna


28/03/2020, 16:03 - Mohana: Thanks for sharing Linda. Heaviness is caused by trapped emotions. 


Next time try reciting forgiveness. My version:

I'm sorry
Please forgive me
Thank you
I love everyone and
I love myself😍


28/03/2020, 16:06 - Linda Tan: Thank you Mohana. Recite during the Gayatri prayer?


28/03/2020, 16:08 - Mohana: You are most welcome, Linda. Yes, when you feel heaviness or pain. It cleanses,  releases and allow the divine energy to flow smoothly into your physical being. πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒΉπŸ™πŸ»


28/03/2020, 16:09 - Linda Tan: Thanks again for your guidance Mohana😍


28/03/2020, 16:11 - Mohana: When you become thoughtless you shall connect to the divine intelligence.Cobra is golden Divine energy....the all- knowing pure energy.


28/03/2020, 16:12 - Mohana: πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ»


28/03/2020, 16:35 - Kamala Brisbane: I haven’t chanted the Gayatri mantra for long time but often hear it in the morning on my tape along with other devotional songs... after the session & your msg , I you-tubed it and chanted along... I was happy & light & singing happily (ecstatic) then I saw Lord Narayana in black statue & Lord Ganesha in his dancing pose.


I was so happy to see them and clapped my hand to the Gayathri tune and was very happy & felt blessed.. Then I realised how selfish here I am asking for things when all around people are suffering and started to cry & asked for forgiveness ... the cry was from deep down my soul and felt good to release it..


28/03/2020, 17:01 - Mohana: Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. You felt the joy of chanting Gayathri, aligned with inner peace and felt happiness and joy.


The thought of guilt connected you to the suffering of others and made you feel their pain and your trapped emotion of pain, worry and fear hence the sudden drop in the vibration from a higher vibration joy to a lower vibration of cry. But, the crying was necessary!


It’s release, cleansing and removal of the emotions that no longer serves you. An instant detox is how I would describe what you experienced today. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ» This only brings you closer inch by inch to the Divine 🌹


28/03/2020, 18:37 - Mohana: Most welcome aunty KamalaπŸ˜πŸ™πŸ»


29/03/2020, 10:03 - Andrew Khor: For the 11 people who were identified and as well for anyone else so inclined ...it is a powerful prayer to keep us calm and harmonious at this time...let us radiate the light of the effulgent divine light ..


29/03/2020, 10:08 - Andrew Khor: Who knows what miracles may take place for us individually as well as for our communities


29/03/2020, 10:09 - Andrew Khor: For those who are of other religious denominations ...please recite the prayers that appeal to you...for a brighter world ...


29/03/2020, 10:47 - Janniie: This morning, my right fingers started to twitch...feeling hot.


29/03/2020, 10:49 - Andrew Khor: The idea of Gayatri is for you to eventually radiate your inner sun ....the signs of it begin when different parts of you eventually begin to feel warm or hot ...remember to drink lots of water . Rehydrate


29/03/2020, 10:51 - Janniie: πŸ‘Œ Thank you.


Andrew: Malaysia like most countries in the world is experiencing the Covid 19 Pandemic and there is a restricted movement order for the general population. So we are forced to stay at home and only leave the house for essential travel like getting food. So meditation and prayer during this time is a good exercise.


29/03/2020, 11: 05 - Posted by Andrew Khor
Christopher Bergland
The Athlete's Way


What Can a Buddhist Monk Teach Us About Panic and the Brain?


Meditation can quell panic attacks and may slow brain aging over time.

Posted Mar 26, 2020

Source: Thai Bao Huynh


If so, this period of forced monasticism is a perfect time to make daily meditation (and prayer) a part of your routine. Also, if you have kids who are cooped up at home and suffering from cabin fever, teaching children how to meditate can have many short-term, as well as lifelong benefits.
What are some benefits of meditation? 


In addition to the immediate benefits of meditation, such as reducing stress, cultivating equanimity, and calming your nervous system, a new longitudinal MRI case study of a Buddhist monk suggests that daily meditation may slow down brain aging over time.


The findings (Adluru et al., 2020) of this "Brain AGE and Regional Volumetric Analysis of a Buddhist Monk" were recently published in Neurocase.


A loss of gray matter brain volume accompanies typical aging. A few years ago, another Brain AGE study (Luders, Cherbuin & Gaser, 2016) found that by age 50, the brains of long-term meditation practitioners were, on average, 7.5 years younger than non-meditator controls.


Altogether, these findings seem to suggest that meditation is beneficial for brain preservation, effectively protecting against age-related atrophy with a consistently slower rate of brain aging throughout life," Eileen Luders of the UCLA Center for Neurobiology of Stress and Resilience and her co-authors concluded.


For the most recently published (2020) Brain AGE case study on how meditation may slow brain aging, researchers from Harvard Medical School and the Center for Healthy Minds at the University of Wisconsin-Madison spent 14 years observing a Buddhist monk from Tibet.


During this same period, the researchers also conducted MRI brain scans on a control group of 105 age-matched adults who didn’t meditate regularly.


Who's the monk? Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche (a.k.a., YMR) is a 41-year-old Buddhist monk who’s lived a monastic life since he was a teenager and has practiced meditation along with "wandering retreats" throughout his life. Over the past 14 years, YMR had his brain scanned four times in an MRI.


As a child, YMR experienced crippling anxiety and panic attacks. Luckily, his father practiced Buddhist meditation and taught Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche specific ways to cope with his panic via meditation when he was 9 years old.


In 2018, YMR gave a public talk, "Meditation and Going Beyond Mindfulness: A Secular Perspective," at the London School of Economics. During this talk, Rinpoche recounts how his father taught him a technique of welcoming (and quelling) panic during his meditation practice when he was a kid:


At first, when my panic came, I said, "Hello, panic. Get out! I'm meditating." But, the panic would become stronger and louder. I was disappointed. I thought meditation was supposed to help my panic, but it didn't help.


So, I went back to my father and told him about my disappointing experience with meditation. My father said, "Don't say 'Get out!' to panic. You must welcome the panic. During meditation, panic doesn't have to become an obstacle. Panic is okay; no panic is okay." I thought "Wow, interesting." So then I changed my style of meditation a little bit. I began to say "welcome" to my panic.


Whenever YMR experienced a sense of panic while meditating, he learned to say, "Hello, panic. Welcome." As he half-jokingly sums up these dynamics: "Me and my panic became good friends."


Interestingly, once Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche was no longer afraid of the panic and accepted it, he stopped having panic attacks. “Panic said goodbye and my panic was gone. But, I learned a lot from my panic.



29/03/2020, 11:43 - Andrew Khor: https://www.psychologytothey.com/us/blog/the-athletes-way/202003/what-can-buddhist-monk-teach-us-about-panic-and-the-brain



29/03/2020, 12:21 - Linda Tan: Today I felt heavy in my heart area. I repeated 'I'm sorry ........ I love myself'. Can feel my heart palpitations. Then my head slowly moved upwards and stopped for a while. Then I felt something left my head upwards.


My head then slowly moved down again still feeling the palpitations. Slowly my palpitations disappeared.


I changed position because my legs were getting pins and needles.


After that I could feel my whole chest like it's going to explode. Then it slowly eased away moved to a smaller area on my right top side. It felt painful like it's on fire. After that I felt cold for some time. The hot part slowly moved to my chest center and slowly disappeared. I felt at ease again.


29/03/2020, 13:01 - Andrew Khor: Good ... unfortunately our continuous global media reporting on this crown virus ... creates a vibration of fear around the planet ...this interferes with our individual auric fields ... secondly ... the thousands of new telco towers around the world are also creating an extra layer of hazardous radiation ...weakening our immune system and causing people near to telcos to become breathless ...



29/03/2020, 13:02 - Andrew Khor: The suggestion therefore is to strengthen our immune system by any means possible and enhance your vibrations by listening to Gayatri or similar higher mantras. The higher your vibration the less affected you are by the media and the telco towers.


29/03/2020, 13:08 - Andrew Khor: So please say your prayers ...improve your immune system ..and laugh a lot more ...


29/03/2020, 14:41 - Cheah Hoe San: Day 2: Feedback on chanting Gayatri Mantra:


@10:00 am Did 108x chanting this morning but was interrupted half way, forced to take time out had to run to toilet coz of diarrhoea. After finished chanting took a short nap sort of tired & sleepy. Half way experienced diarrhoea twice, first during chanting and second after the nap.


@14:00 hrs another round of chanting Gayatri Mantra 108x. So far so good no interruption, no need to answer the call of nature (chuckle). Hope the diarrhoea is part of my cleansing exercise. Towards the end when chant with eyes closed images of snakes appeared for short while.


29/03/2020, 15:22 - Mohana: Thanks for sharing, Linda. Good to know you feel at ease at the end of the session after cleansing took place. Have a blessed day😍


29/03/2020, 15:30 - Mohana: Wah! Detox taking place.  😁 You may feel tired initially but after detox expansion of energy follow suit, hence the snakes....balancing of kundalini energy. It's good if you could do some stretching exercise to allow smooth flow of energy into to body which most probably be followed by improved vision....clairvoyance 🀩


29/03/2020, 15:30 - Linda Tan: Thank you MohanaπŸ™


29/03/2020, 15:32 - Mohana: πŸ™‡πŸ™πŸ»sama-sama  (Malay for the same to you)


29/03/2020, 15:33 - Cheah Hoe San: Kamsahaminda πŸ™✊✊ (Kamsahaminda is Cheah’s unique way of saying “Thank You”.


29/03/2020, 15:42 - Mohana: XiΓ¨xiΓ¨ πŸ™πŸ»


29/03/2020, 16:07 - Lena Yap: When I listen the Gayathri Mantra and started chanting... I suddenly go into alpha state. I can feel some energy on the third eye. Slowly I see colours stars and shapes and then I get some people images like there are messages for me but not clear..


Finally it is a message for me to do Reiki for a friend she was admitted. That message came when I already back to my conscious state -  about 20 to 30 min in the alpha state.


29/03/2020, 18:18 - Mohana: Very good! Your friend is gifted to be helped by you. Hope she recovers soon with your healing and love. Colours, stars and shapes enhance third eye ability.


The sharper they become the better your third eye vision would be. Intuitive powers improve as well. You will be guided to alert others before something happens. πŸ’«πŸŒΉπŸ’«


29/03/2020, 18:29 - Tareq PHI: Listening to Gayatri mantra on repeat today... And slowly chanting along…


Reminds me that all the drama, pain, hurt, fear, old stories only exist in the mind. The heart is still beating. The heart is still strong.


It’s not an easy battle to not get caught up in the mind games. But Gayatri mantra helps.


29/03/2020, 18:29 - Lena Yap: She is recovering as did that for her on Friday. But today, I was reminded to do it for her again probably. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ That she recover and get home coz her baby waiting for mummy at home... 😍


31/03/2020, 10:45 - Cheah Hoe San: Day 4: Chanting Gayatri Mantra.


During the chanting lovely Cobra appeared again & was crying out aloud ecstatically. It spirals up my body and upon reaching my head the silver dragon went into space while the other golden dragon remain on right shoulder.


Tears rolled from my face from left eye this time only once right eye nothing. Most of the time during meditation silver & golden dragon would appear. The silver dragon loves to lepak into space. (Lepak is Malay for leap and play)


Towards almost ending feeling of needles pricking my shoulder, chest & arms & then getting itchy.


31/03/2020, 11:00 - Andrew Khor: The dragons silver and gold are a higher aspect of yin and yang integration - beyond earth plane  - more celestial yin and yang ... congratulations ... you are on your way to cosmic intelligence


31/03/2020, 11:07 - Cheah Hoe San: Kamsahaminda striving hard to excel. Tq & deeply appreciate your guidance.✊✊


31/03/2020, 11:07 - Andrew Khor: I am sure that Mohana would have given you a deeper interpretation


31/03/2020, 11:13 - Mohana: Hello Mr Cheah,


That's a lovely thought not to cause distortion to the thoughts of others.


Wow! These 2 dragons have been your best buddies. One likes to venture out whereas the other loves to remain intact in you. Silver dragon is related to the air so it naturally roams about in the space protecting your outer space from being encroached. 


The golden dragon is about your supernatural powers, material abundance and wisdom - so it has to guide you to excel in everything that you do. So that you are well balanced in mind, body and soul to manifest your intentions.


Towards the end you were experiencing detox. What doesn't serve you has to leave for the new uplifting thoughts and ideas to connect to your physical self.


So acknowledge the uncomfortable sensation and then let go of all negative emotions consciously.
Hope you have yet another blessed day🌷


02/04/2020, 14:47 - Linda Tan: My 6th day feedback. This time there is a lot of peace and calmness. On and off I feel some heat on my head. That's all for now.


02/04/2020, 16:43 - Kamala Brisbane: Thanks for your patience in reading my day 5 of chanting


Day  5- 1.4.2020 morning


Did the GM chanting in the morning and felt pain on the left side of the body... the pain intensified near the left shoulder joint..  as I chanted felt mouth go dry and very thirsty.  Although I drank water before chanting)... had lots of burbs to release trapped air in the body.


Day 5-1.4.2020 evening


Not much movement from the head or body saw the snake sitting quietly. Left ankle and left side of the body was heavy...nothing much and no visions


02/04/2020, 16:50 - Kamala Brisbane: Day 6 - 2.4.2020


Morning- Did GM chanting… nothing much to report…had to burn to release excessive energy or discomfort from the body... however I have noticed that the past 6 days of chanting my Sinus and body pain is much less…


Before every morning, I had sinus head ache and shoulder or back pain. .. now I don’t feel the pain and my old archive memory stored and forgotten suddenly come up every morning.. .trivial and unimportant things or people I have met, it just comes from the memory bank ..


02/04/2020, 16:55 - Andrew Khor: Hmm snake sits quietly ...looks like mother Gayatri telling kundalini to be nice and quiet.


02/04/2020, 17:02 - Cheah Hoe San: Yeah I had the same experience during round 2 of Gayatri mantra. The snake is lifeless… just wanna sleep… no kacau-ing. I was like huh snake mati already because it was truly soft like jelly. (Malay: kacau-ing means disturb... mati means die)


But surely and slowly it curled up and said ‘Good Nite, please observe social distancing’.  (that’s me who said it not the snake just putting words in its mouth hehe].


02/04/2020, 17:17 - Mohana: Thanks Linda, Kamala and Cheah for your updates. Looks like Gayatri Mantra could appease fiery Kundalini Shakti so it turns into cool, calm and peaceful energy to guide us to express our creativity in a loving, pleasant and benevolent way. Gaia would be pleased with this transformation. 😍


02/04/2020, 17:18 - Linda Tan: Thank you Mohana for your feedbackπŸ™


02/04/2020, 17:30 - Kamala Brisbane: Mohana I followed your advice and prayed to appease the kundalini snake to come in a different form… and be gentle with me… this evening when I did the Gayatri Mantra, I only saw the images of the snake ...


... the one inside me before was stretched but the snake I see is just standing with its coils around it... also saw Mother Durga and Lord Ganesha.. very peaceful and no body or head stretching movements… but lots of yawning & burning ..


02/04/2020, 17:33 - Kamala Brisbane: But my head is heavy... even when I quietly chant whilst at work my head feels pressure inside..


02/04/2020, 17:40 - Mohana: πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜


02/04/2020, 17:48 - Mohana: Too much of thinking? Take it easy and breathe deeply when this happens, also try reciting forgiveness. If there's something you have been wanting to do to express yourself, please do it.....frustration,  anger, love, joy.....Feel like scolding someone do it while you are in shower.


If you had missed out on something cooking, baking, drawing, sewing, smiling, dressing up....anything at all, do it in a pleasant way so you feel good about yourself and everything else would fall into place. πŸ’«πŸ’«


02/04/2020, 17:52 - Kamala Brisbane: Thank you.. .will try scolding at shower and must remember that life is short & to enjoy whilst I can... nothing bad lasts forever πŸ™πŸ™


02/04/2020, 18:00 - Mohana: That's the spiritπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»


02/04/2020, 18:01 - Cheah Hoe San: Day 6: 3rd round Gayatri Mantra.


Peaceful snake asleep, no needles pricking body & towards ending, image of trident appeared only. When Gayatri Mantra finished the video continued to next mantra...guess what? Its ‘Mahamrityunjaya Mantra’ and with picture of trident πŸ”± on the right of Lord Shiva. πŸ€”


02/04/2020, 19:45 - Lena Yap: I do the breathless Mudra follow by Gayathri Mantra. As I close my eyes... I see 1/3 of the image of someone in meditation mode like Buddha. Slowly the image became complete. Halfway through I went into deep silent mode... I saw Siva Lingam with lines of red white and yellow.


02/04/2020, 19:47 - Lena Yap: It was so peaceful.. After 20 to 30 min I am awake and now writing the experience..


02/04/2020, 21:22 - Mohana: Congratulation Cheah! You united your right, left and the middle channels of your body to activate your third eye. Trishula/trident refers to the ultimate unity where spiritual and material life becomes ONE. Abundance It destroys the ego and strengths the Atman (Soul). πŸ’«πŸŒΉπŸ’«


02/04/2020, 21:29 - Cheah Hoe San: Oohhh! Kamsahaminda.✊✊Tomorrow is Day 7...for chanting Tqvm.


02/04/2020, 21:34 - Mohana: Wonderful Lena! Shiva lingam symbolises masculine and feminine unity. You have this beautiful gift of uniting your yin and yang without much effort and that may help with climate control. You saw a glimpse of yourself meditating in Buddha form. Showing a way to connect to your inner self😍


02/04/2020, 21:36 - Mohana: Kam siah.....have an eventful day 7🀩 (Kam Siah is the Chinese Hokkien dialect for Thank You. Lena is Hokkien)

03/04/2020, 12:25 - Mohana: Hi everyone

Be open, attend to all relationship issues, look closer at what you have missed in your life, be with your loved ones lovingly and enjoy the process of awakening to the 5D Earth. No fear only LOVE. Have a blessed they 😍


03/04/2020, 14:39 - Cheah Hoe San: 3D vs 5D.  7th Day Gayatri Mantra (Final countdown today). All the best πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™


03/04/2020, 14:39 - Pathmavathy: Thanks  Mohana….makes a lot of sense.


03/04/2020, 16:19 - Linda Tan: Day 7th of my Gayatri prayer.


I really felt peaceful and halfway through, I felt something very heavy around my head area and slowly disappeared. It felt so peaceful and tranquil and I felt so good inside.πŸ™ Thank you 😊


03/04/2020, 18:17 - Kamala Brisbane: Day 7 - 3.4.2020 Morning


Did GM chanting and after a while my head stretched back and stayed there... saw the snake and it’s a cobra...this time I was not afraid and have accepted its presence within me...instead of being afraid I asked for guidance.


Evening - very peaceful ...while chanting midway went to alpha state... images of aerial view of some temple or villages remains in my memory.  Very peaceful now.


03/04/2020, 18:45 - Andrew Khor: .... the presence of the cobra. ..reflects the rise of mother kundalini...all those who recited Gayatri or similar spiritual prayers and had visions ... the restricted movement ...made us all go within ...to achieve this spiritual rebirth ...


...this can only happen when we all break through the crown chakra ...the Seventh Gate ...where oneness is the central pillar of our existence ..and therein lies the entrance to the higher dimensions.


03/04/2020, 19:37 - Kamala Brisbane: πŸ™πŸ™


03/04/2020, 20:58 - Mohana: Looks like you have made peace with the cobra. Aeroplane view happens when we are in alpha state and it feels too good to be true. Total freedom from physical body. Enjoy the peaceful state of mind and eventually you may astral travel πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌ


03/04/2020, 09:58 - Cheah Hoe San: Final 7th day Gayatri Mantra chanting:


Prickling needles still there but only handful. Vision of trident, then third eye tingling after that three white lines drawn horizontally across forehead. Shiva lingam appeared and the trident sticking into the center of shiva lingam. Lots of orbs floating upwards. Awesome. Om shantiπŸ™


03/04/2020, 18:01 - Cheah Hoe San: Grand finale 3rd round Gayatri Mantra


Cobra awaken already, vision of trident and chest area expanded, thought saw Shiva but inner voice said Vishnu. Felt profound rupture at Muladhara (root) chakra that jerked my whole body never happened before. When a huge eagle spread its wing in front of me was moved to tears.


Eagle glided gracefully and later I was sitting on top of mountain, all rocks no trees with eagle by my right side. Three white lines appeared after tingling sensation at forehead & was tingling almost 5 mins till the chanting of GM finished. Marvellous. Kamsahaminda πŸ™. 




Fair Use copyright: Brainy Quote



Conclusion

Based on the experiences and feedback of this 7 day trial, we can safely say that the recitation of the Gayatri Mantra has several effects;

First there was some healing crisis amongst the participants - feeling hot and cold, heaviness, pain, aches, pins and needles, crying of tears, diarrhoea,  as the gayatri chanting or listening to it, started to have an impact. We call this a detox.

Some of the participants used the power of forgiveness - I am sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you - which is from the Hawaiian Hooponopono method of healing made famous by Kahuna Hew Len to help relieve the healing crisis.  This is a method that we can always use for many situations.

Once the healing crisis was over, Part Two began. There was a breakthrough in their physicality into their psychic state as gradually for some of them, their 3rd eye opened and they started having visions.

These visions for each of them showed their progress in the metaphysical or inner planes.

There was a spontaneous rising of the kundalini energy as symbolised by the visions of the cobra or snake. The rising of the kundalini is an indication of the gradual awakening of psychic forces - some kind of psychic blessings and out of body experiences or eventually the gift of astral travelling.

The appearance of female deities are reflections of the divine feminine energy awakening within themselves. The female deities represent the creative force of nature. in the Indian tradition, the vision of Lord Ganesha manifests not only because he is the remover of obstacles but he is also the guardian of the kundalini energy.


The trident or trishula represents the concept of the past, present and future or the three rivers within the participant - the Yin (Female), the Yang (Male) and Yin Yang representing the unity of Yin Yang.


The Shivalinga also is another symbol of male and female unity similar to the Yin Yang.


Understand that the symbols are just visual clues that tell us that we are heading in a certain direction. Every religion will have their own iconography as the visual clues for their progress.

For one of them, the ascent to the top of the mountain and the  vision of the dragons indicated a  breakthrough in the crown chakra and reunion with ancient celestial forces - which is the introduction of  higher dimensions of consciousness as described by Lao Tse. THAT - is the destination of every individual on the planet - regardless of race, religion or gender.


Based on this 7 day trial of reciting the Gayatri, we have enough shared experience to say that it is effective in raising our frequencies to match higher dimensions of consciousness.



End of 7 day Gayatri Mantra Write-up and Feedback.


Deep gratitude and appreciation to the participants for their feedback.




No comments:

Post a Comment