Thursday 10 March 2022

Yin Yang Balancing Mudras and Rainbow Aura Chakra Garment 19th February 2022

 

Rainbow aura chakra garment of
the Master Jeshua aka Jesus
Fair Use Copyright

Yin Yang Mudra Balancing and Rainbow Aura Chakra Garment

11/02/2022, 16:21 - AK: Tomorrow we will revisit the Yin Yang Mudras and Rainbow Garment.  These are two components which are part of a larger practice to achieve the light body also known as enlightenment/ascension body and go beyond reincarnation cycles back to 3rd Dimension Earth.

The Rainbow Garment - once fully developed, is also known as the Soul chariot or Merkabah Vehicle. And it enables one to soul travel and become multi-dimensional and travel the past. present and future.

The Rainbow Garment consists of a fully empowered chakra system which is in total alignment and spinning/rotating at the appropriate speeds to pull in universal prana. This provides a full energy platform for the chakras to operate at optimum levels to live a fully empowered spiritual and material life.

Everyone who intends to go beyond reincarnation cycles of 3D earth has to achieve the rainbow aura garment - regardless of your race, religion or gender.

There are various spiritual traditions to achieve the Rainbow Aura Chakra Garment. Through Dr Mohana we received the Reiki word of power - Dai man Zo ku to achieve the Rainbow Aura.

Tareq PHI:

During yoni mudra. Ganesh came in.

Feminine was shakti/Sita

Masculine was shiva/ram

Unity was the two combined.

Quan yin appeared and she seems to be doing some sort of acrobatic floating in the air. The word compassion for all kept repeating.

I had to lay down During dai man zoku exercise to form the rainbow chakra aura garment.

Flew off but couldn't see much clearly...During chanting I saw a golden circle. Which I normally see.. but this time the writing on the circle was clearer... some form Islamic seal. It kept breaking and being whole again.

Msg about strengthen all parts of the self. Soul parts ke apa don't know. Everything is scattered.

 

Kamala Brisbane:

Thank you for today’s session.

@ yoni mudra - my body was swaying in circular motion.

@ during da unity mudra saw a golden colour figure or a statue of a wise man on my hand .. like Chinese looking wise man with long moustache & beard flowing down da mouth

@ root chakra - saw da lotus flower blooming & da flower or bud going upwards towards da next chakra.

@ during da rainbow meditation. I saw myself clothed in da rainbow garment and i became ONE with da garment of colours. BUT my eyes were black or hollow. I felt very light & happy & remember twirling around in da rainbow coloured garment up in da astral world.. I cannot remember much.

@ when Andrew called us back & just before opening my eyes saw Mother Kwan Yin ..

Thank you Andrew for da awesome session ❤️❤️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

 

Ellie Toh:

I think I was already knocked out from my physical body during the second Seiheiki. I saw my soul floating up slowly in space where I merged with my other me again before my surrounding change where I saw a huge steel arc-like structure. The middle or the arc has weird-bluish mirror like liquid substance, but when I look closely into it, I could see millions of stars and planets. There are different worlds with beings nobody can ever imagine ever exists. I can feel buzz is strange energy coming from it and was strangely feeling overwhelmed by the tingling, electric-like sensation.

And then I heard someone calling me, but it wasn't my Earthling name, and when I tried focusing, I saw a tall alien being, with pale blue skin, bright green eyes, and strange symbols on her head. We looked at each other before she telepathically spoke into my head. I'm not very sure what she was telling me, but after that I heard Andrew's voice telling us to do the balancing of the Ying and Yang, and I was thrown back to somewhere on Earth, landing somewhere in the middle of the jungle, with a lot of white tigers staring at me.

I'm not sure if this is on our Earth or somewhere else, because this jungle seems so out of this world, and it is a home to a lot of white tigers. Under normal circumstances, I'd probably feel very afraid, after all, I could have been their dinner meal or something, but I instead feel contented and at ease, and was feeling very happy when one of the white tigers approached me and allowed me to pet his head.

I heard some voices chanting. It was Andrew's voice, but after a while Andrew's voice faded away and was replaced by a woman singing. The scene changes again, and I can hear the woman's voice clearer and clearer and a woman wearing red saree, sitting on the ground came into view. She was singing 'Om Jai Jagdish Hare'. The lady has a platter of fragrant flowers in her hands, doing a puja ritual. She seems to be at peace, contented and feeling happy. And although I did not know what the words means, I found myself joining her singing as well. But I was jolted awake somehow after that. Strangely, when I woke up, I realized that I was singing the puja song too.

I feel a bit confused when I woke up. I'm not a Hindu. So I continued singing the tune repeatedly into my Google Voice Search and it came out with this YouTube video;

https://youtu.be/xh2YcLoyDg4

Funny...when I googled it and it is used to worship Lord Vishnu, the same deity Andrew were talking about in the beginning of today's session.

I thought perhaps the universe is telling me something, and maybe it will be good if we listen to this as well.

Thank you for today. I feel strangely at peace in the end.

When I listened to this on my own after the session, despite the lyrics meaning, I feel like somehow the message is more like seeking the God that's already within us. And we must give love and compassion.

Linda Tan:

Thank you, Andrew, for today's session.

For me, when you said sei hei ki, I felt lots of energy coming down on my head and flowing down slowly.

Energy was very heavy in my heart area and remained there for a long time.

Then it went down to my lower chakras, came up and stayed in my heart chakra areas for a long time again and went up through my crown cakra.

Had quite a bit of body movements throughout the session.

Thank you❤๐Ÿ™

Linda Tan: I'm feeling sleepy after this session. Usually, I don't feel sleepy๐Ÿค”

Angie Lim: I can still feel the energy especially the limbs, and feel warm and happy .

Debbie Rod: I'm so sleepy and hungry!!

Dr Mohana: Dai Man Zoku  + Rainbow Chakra Meditation

Hi Shamballa family๐Ÿ’–

I was prompted and did the 4 balancing mudras during Andrew's presentation. I was going in and out of consciousness/aloha state. At one point I was completely knocked off. I heard Andrew chanting Dai Man Zoku, but I was in very much a drunken state enjoying the cool breeze all around my body. During the activation of the chakras with the rainbow colours,

I had a vision of Andrew seated wearing a blue t-shirt and there was a blue and red kundalini symbol on his right shoulder of the t-shirt. The background was magnificent rainbow colours. Beautiful vision which still lingers in my mind as the colours were vibrant.

Then the rainbow colours came one by one in waves and created a beautiful rainbow coloured energy. At one point I saw Andrew as a golden light being and then Buddha appeared also in golden light, and I felt warm energy in my solar plexus. It took me a while to get myself grounded.

Almost 3 hours now after the meditation ended yet I'm enjoying a state of calmness and my surrounding is cool despite the hot weather today. Thank you, Andrew, and all for the blessings of a Dai Man Zoku (contentment) meditation. ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ™

Rainbow aura of the Buddhist
Master Guru Rinpoche


No comments:

Post a Comment