Friday 25 March 2022

Pleiadian Blue Flame Guided Meditation 12th March 2022

 

Example of Pleiadian Blue Energy
Free Use Copyright

During a healing session, Andrew received a message. 

More variants and mutations of you know what - which are man-made will be present in your earth environment. Invoke the Pleiadean Blue Flame to neutralize and transmute these inappropriate and misguided energies.

We managed to put this intention on a YouTube Video with the assistance of Eddy from Singapore.

We had a guided meditation with the Blue Flame, and these is the feedback.

 

Tareq PHI

First saw like a mace or wand. then went thru multiple triangles...

Saw some beings.

Had to lay down...

Kept feeling short of breath.

Woke up when realized not breathing...

Flew of somewhere...

Finally just woke self-up and started feeling very uncomfortable and just restless..🤣

Thank you for today

 

Linda Tan

My experience today was that I felt lots of energy especially strong in my heart center.

Lots of body movements and at one point felt hot.

Slowly the pressure in my center eased and went up to my head.

Lots of vibrations in my lower chakras.

 

Ellie Toh

I was still around on Earth during the first Seiheiki, but by the second Seiheiki, I think I was knocked out of my physical body and flew off to space again. And I wasn't my Earthling self anymore. I was back to being my alien self, but I was feeling hot, it was like I was burning at my core, so I started to give myself some cool Amrit and 8 immortals waterfall. After a while, I found myself sitting down in class in an alien planet. There are strange looking books sitting on the shelves all around me, and the alien teacher was teaching. It feels like I'm back in school during my schooling years, the only difference is that the teacher is an alien, and so is my classmates. There are holograms in front of me, containing information but I found it hard to concentrate. I cannot really read the hologram. I can feel buzzes from all around me and I heard I was asking myself what year it is and why I'm still here. It was a strange feeling.

Then the scene change. I think I slipped back into my physical body for a while, and I felt intense pain on my right side of the body, particularly my right arm and my right breast. I can feel the energy moving intensely in the right breast. Now, I think there's a back story to this pain. Many years back, there was a lump in my breast, about 2cm in diameter. It's hard, like a small pebble in my breast and it gives me pain. It was there back in 2005, right after I gave birth to my son, and I was advised to remove it. But I didn't due to both fear and financial issue. I just let it be and it strangely disappeared on it's own after a few years, and I never felt the pain again, but today I felt similar pain at the exact same place, minus the physical lump. Not sure what the energy is doing over there to give me such phantom pain. I know the lump is no longer there.

Then slowly the pain started to go away, and I was thrown somewhere again. This time I ended up in a forest, with tribal men surrounding me. I was sitting down on some sort of a rock and two men were holding me down. Another man was holding a strange looking rock shaped into a spearhead-like knife. Then someone held my head and used the knife to crack my skull open. I think I heard myself screaming as it was cracked open, and I can feel something in it being prodded. Then I felt something being removed from my brain. This time I was strangely numbed, and after a while, they patched me back, but leaving a slight hole in my skull. Traumatizing, but I feel a strange rush in my head after the procedure. It's like my brain processed faster and I could even see clearer and better. I could hear drumming and I saw bonfire being started before things started to fade away again.

Then I think I got back in present time, where I saw myself practicing Taichi moves before I blanked out again and being aware of my physical body that's lying down. I can feel energy working up and down in my body. It feels like a soft, tingling electrostatic charge on my skin. I could feel presence on my left and right side of the body, but I couldn't see who, but they were humming something. And I heard a man's voice speaking telepathically to me saying that it will be ok. And I saw a strange looking golden egg floating above my chest after that. But before I managed to take a closer look at that golden egg, I woke up.

There is no pain in my body anymore, just some funny sensation in my right breast and I was feeling really hungry.

Thank you for the session today. I think the energy did some healing works on me.

 

Kamala Brisbane

After receiving da seiheiki I know my body is relaxed & my head started to slump forward.

I saw a big swing - there was no body on da swing & it was swaying around in da wind. That swing reminded me of Lord Krishna & Ratha swinging.

Saw a bird flying high trying to escape something or someone & it was darting here & there.

I must have gone to alpha state for a while. & can only remember seeing a blue alien being & I was not afraid. he/she came closer to me & we faced each other & looking at each other. we then held out our hands & both of us touched/ connected with da palms ..

Scenario changed. I was near a lake (huge blue lake) & there was a big mountain behind us. Da sky was crystal clear & lovely blue colour. myself & my alien blue friend looked into da water. But I only saw one blue alien looking being in da water. I was not in da water .. puzzled i looked again & saw only 1 reflection of da alien being … da place is so peaceful & serene

There was a loud noise around me & I jolted back into my body .. was feeling like drugged for a while & heard Andrew calling us back .. after that I could still feel da energy & my body was moving in small circular motion.

There was a message for me that “all will be well”.

I said Hooponopono after Andrew explained that da blue alien is another me in different galaxies.

I feel awed & humbled by this experience.

Thank you ❤️❤️🙏

 

Cheah Hoe San

 * Did humming bee breath, throat & nose cleared well.

 * Back spine had a sharp pain but not for long, after two serpents surfaced.

 * Felt coldness despite   blue flames increased intensity coming from tip of star shape direction.

 * In full gear, Merkabah penetrated a huge eye of Horus (stargate?) into another dimension never been before with Ra leading the way. Into dreamland state, can’t remember much, very serene & accompanied by few dragons.

 * Surprisingly after the meditation was feeling hot almost cooked. Oh was it wearing ‘I AM ABUNDAN€E' t shirt or delayed action by blue flames?

 * Kamsahaminda Andrew. 🙏

 

I have added this because Dr. Mohana wrote this about 3 days after our guided meditation.

The Solar Flares and Cosmic Radiation have been intense. The internal heat of the Solar Flares are purifying our sub-conscious which comes from our minds being programmed at any early age.

15/03/2022, 09:34 - Dr. Mohana:

Yesterday afternoon I was struggling to focus on my lecture preparation and wanted to know why this is happening.... (Had been feeling anxious and unable to focus on my work/routines for past one week). I had a message that the new incoming energy is diluting the subconscious mind. The word I got was "destruction".... for one moment I thought the new incoming energy is destructive to humans but I was instantly corrected .....it is about letting of subconscious programming. 

The new energy is destroying what doesn't serve us.... It simply means that we shouldn't do the same old things the same old way. Living in the present moment and choosing/indulging in thoughts, feelings and actions that support us emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually is essential. 

This energy naturally helps inner transformation, but the subconscious programming is causing resistance, fear, doubts etc that our nervous system gets highly active and constantly gets into the 'fight or flight' mode depriving us of peace of mind, calmness, focus, stability etc. Going with the flow and being present in everything we do is the way forward.  Goodbye to all kinds of conditioning, standard practices, cultural/religious/societal norms😅🥰❤️

 

No comments:

Post a Comment