Thursday 10 March 2022

Inner Peace Guided Meditation

 


Inner Peace Guided Meditation

We are having this session due to the chaotic situation on the planet now.  War in Ukraine, Climate change, flooding, the so called Covid virus which most of us know is man-made and the Vaccine side effects.

Not surprisingly in Malaysia some Muslim authorities are rejecting the government’s efforts at vaccination and are asking the govt to look into the serious side effects -some of which are deadly.

The issue for some psychic empaths is that they unwittingly absorb these chaotic energies and experience pain and discomfort within their physical bodies.

The Inner Peace Reiki Guided Meditation consists of the vocal multiplication of four key symbols:

Dai ko myo – the energy of the sun or bright light.

Cho ku rei – restores your inner vitality and energy.

Hon sha Ze Sho Nen – transmutes all subconscious and some part life issues.

Sei Hei Ki – the energy of relaxation and unity of left and right brain.

Tareq PHI:

From when we are getting ready already felt the intensity of energy... saw Buddha appearing with the sun. then thought am I just imagining him as a symbol of inner peace.

But as we started.

He appeared again with the bright light. and I saw a dragons face as well.

Body was spinning/swaying.

Then I wondered. am spinning clockwise or anti clockwise. so confuse for a bit. felt cool breeze around. yawning a lot and head was heavy...

Then had to lay down.

More yawning. slight jerking of body.

By the time we got to Cho ku rei. I couldn't hear anything anymore... I know things were happening around, but I just felt like surrounded by light and kept safe from everything around me.

Came back to body 5 minutes before Andrew woke us up.

All I could think when opening my eyes was. what to do with life...

Thank you all

Feel like my msg is.. don't need to look around the world. full of nonsense. just be a Hermit. 🤣 ok now I go drink rum cause malas want to feel and think.

Thank you again all

Ellie Toh: 🤣🤣🤣eh...somehow, I feel my msg is similar. The people were saying...some cannot ascend. U can't help them. Just let them be. 🧟

Lena Yap: I saw a golden orange small ball like a sun coming toward me. A few mins later the sun is in my heart center and solar plexus - a big round orange gold sun.

Another part I saw blue male being on a pillar just in a split second. Then some healing taking place on myself in blue purple and some pink. a lot of dark waves were removed until my entire aura turn light pink and reddish pink.

Next part I saw some images in a womb. a male and female hugging and kissing and then a fetus was form in that womb. in a split second a very pretty fairy mother appears.

I also saw a cave like pyramid or mountain just like some of the crystal mountain in gold.

Last part was totally outside in the space, but I can feel myself doing healing by putting my 2 palms on someone. Then I saw a heart pinkish in colour and the heart was beating. Some dark spots were removed. I know who I am healing. Next was kidney for my mum.  And I was rubbing on someone stomach a female. She is having some discomfort.  Suddenly awake. I felt energy was flowing from hand to the stomach, kidney, and heart.

Ellie Toh: I wasn't feeling so good these few days. Been having stomach gastric problem and was somewhat drifting in between worlds during this session.

At the beginning of the session when I started to feel relaxed, I was transported into a flower field. The flowers were pinkish- purple. I think it was a lavender field. It was smelling really sweet, and I was feeling quite quite high on happy energy. Then there were rays of lights coming from above. It was bright white, then it turned golden, and it was engulfing me. Then I grew wings and started to fly.

After that the scene change. I was walking in a golden pyramid and reading hieroglyphs. I keep walking and keep reading all the symbols on the golden wall. After that I entered an empty chamber.

There is a strange looking pillar in the middle of it. I got curious so I went to touch it, and out of sudden, a huge hologram of Eye of Horus appeared at the top of the pillar . Then as soon as the Eye of Horus appeared I heard voices telling me things, but I can't recall what it was saying. Then images of things started flooding in, and I saw disasters on Earth. There are volcano eruptions. I keep seeing volcano eruptions and earthquakes, there are also big floods, there are typhoons. And there are also wars everywhere. I saw human suffering, and I saw loss of lives at really fast speed.

I was feeling really overwhelmed and was feeling really afraid. I thought it was the end of the world and I was practically begging to stop seeing all these. That's when my other alien-self appeared again. She touched me and I become her again. Then I heard strange voice, telling me not to be afraid and I'm protected, and I have the power to walk away from all these. The voice told me it will be fine. The voice told me I'm not part of that planet anymore.

Then the scene changed again. I was at a calm place, but it's not on earth. I was in a peaceful faraway planet with my fellow galactic brothers and sisters. I think some of them are Pleiadean and Sirian. And I think some of them are from my higher self's home planet as they look like me when I'm in my alien-self's form. I saw some familiar faces. I've seen their species before in previous meditation sessions. We were in a circle, holding hands. I can feel their energy coursing through my body as we spoke to each other telepathically. None of us were talking verbally. Everyone was communicating to each other by opening our minds to each other for two ways communication.

The scene faded away and then I was alone again, and I was my human self again. An upgraded version, though. I had transparent wings on my back and I was flying again.

Then I feel my body growing really hot, and I feel the annoying bloated feeling in my stomach is back...and I wanted the pain to be gone. I started reciting Hooponopono and then I tried using my Hamsa Hand to heal myself before I heard Andrew's voice giving Seiheiki and calling us back.

I came back to my own body after that but I wasn't that grounded. I still feel floaty, and I keep seeing Horus Eyes all around me. It feels as if I was still at that pyramid and I feel everything around me was amplified and I had to leave the zoom session cuz I feel too much of everyone's energy; some are chaotic, some sad, some are calm and happy and I was quite overwhelmed by the energy, although emotionally I feel calmer and feel strangely relieved in comparison to when the session just started.

Thank you for the session today. My stomach issue isn't gone yet but the strange raging emotions is now gone and I feel calmer, but with strange needs to get myself the Eye of Horus.

Cheah Hoe San

Felt a fast firm spiralling from base to crown.

Merkaba inside a sphere shape flower of life, splitting into two. 

Holding first one on left palm went to Ukraine/Russia & the second one on right palm, went over India, expanded & spread over the countries above. Message is 'as above so below'.

two dharmapala & image of trishulas appeared.

peaceful ✌️ indeed throughout the session.

Kamsahaminda Andrew for the ✌️ ☮️

Corinne Schons:

As you started with the Daikomyo, it instantly brought its light. Bright white light becoming golden. It was a very high energy under the sign of the Christ : his face, his cross. Chokurei brought me back on earth, and even underground. Hard journey....It was about the strength in the root chakra, the extreme strength of the earth at its center. 

Honshazeshonen then brought some transmutation, it activated a huge Dharma wheel expanding and spinning slowly. There was a cave full of crystal pointers showing up from the ground. Underneath, the power of the earth was shown as if the material shown before was carrying a lots of women faces, which afterall did not look so human. 

Again these creatures with long fingers, very long body and limbs, thin faces with long chins, 2 huge eyes. they were all made of a dark lava like material. As it the earth energy was coming from them. They were fascinating...so i stood with them at the end of the session. 

This experience of meeting them turned into a huge white bright light again and brought me back to were we started. I felt uplifted few days after it!

No comments:

Post a Comment