Monday 22 November 2021

One to 12 Stands DNA Round Up: Your DNA has all the answers for Self Mastery

From One to 12 Strands DNA

Why are we doing DNA Decoding.  It is because it contains all the answers which return us to Self-Mastery.

The human race is born with only 2 strand DNA which is a physical prison of the 5 senses and keeps us trapped within the MATRIX.

12 Strand DNA Decoding releases attributes and activities which would eventually help us to achieve self-mastery in this lifetime.

After the first 12 Strand DNA decoding - we did a round-up of all 12 Strands.

The message here was that we would reexperience all 12 Strand DNA decodings to fill in the missing gaps for some people.

At this point, participants would have various levels of DNA Decoding.  Not everyone would have the same experience - depending on their own issues and energy acceptance and so everyone would decode at different levels of receptivity.

The message was that almost everyone who had participated would have six strands DNA decoded and above.  That is progress.

We would then take a break in the month of December and continue the second round of 12 DNA Strand Decoding in January.  

Click here for the Youtube by researcher Gregg Braden on the amazing properties of your DNA God Code and why we are now being guided to decode them

Gregg Braden DNA Rediscovery of God Codes

This would take participants to a deeper level of DNA decoding and eventually lead to the path of SELF MASTERY.


Some are already experiencing visiting the golden etheric cities which are half way homes where humans meet their galactic brothers and sisters - so that there is familiarisation and meeting off planet beings will not come as a shock.

These are the feedback,  Some were mentioned at the end of the session itself. The written feedback is attached here.


Tareq

Sorry left early…around 11.47am.

Felt so much sadness and couldn't stay focused...

As we began... saw blue and red fire light dancing in a circle.

Then had Quan yin around me and a huge lotus above my head...

Every time you said some big changes will happen to us in next 3 to 6 months.

I just heard myself say, if it isn't a relationship I really don't want anything else…

and this made me very sad...

Andrew: Diving timing and more inner work : as within so without. Self Love first then that becomes our within, the without - external attraction takes place.

Angie Lim

Hi Andrew, I couldn't see anything, nor I flew out somewhere, but felt strong energy on left side body, at one point could feel piecing pain on left lower arm.

Kamala

Thank you Andrew for today’s session… I went to many places today.

🎈first I saw beautiful feet...such perfection and da toe nails are so neat and beautiful... I thought to myself if this is so perfect, then it must be God’s feet and touched da feet 🦢🏿 and asked for blessings for me and everyone

🎈saw many beings…tall beings wearing long cloak like clothing’s. They were surrounding me and welcoming me... I was emotional and started crying and said I feel welcomed and happy, did not want to leave

🎈scenario changed and I saw an ocean with dolphins 🐬 swimming. I went to them and they were chatting with me in their excited voices and I was laughing happily with them .. I followed them deep inside da ocean.

🎈scenario changed and I saw Jesus … wonderful shining lights was emanating from his heart… I wanted to be closer to Jesus but then I felt myself sliding down a waterfall deep, deep inside Mother Earth…I think I landed at da roots of a huge big tree and was in awe how big the roots were and how it’s holding da soil and da Earth together... I asked myself “ is this da roots of da tree of Life? .. it had earthy and strong vibration

🎈 saw a man (a very strong man) sitting on a horse . Perhaps da background was like some dessert.. don’t know who he is and also saw flashes of faces (I don’t recognise any of them)

🎈it is very cold and  I was standing on a fortress overlooking da land and like big fortresses in Scotland ..(I don’t know what my role here is)

🎈 saw a beautiful lady with beautiful green eyes with Egyptian clothes..(a lady of high ranking or royalty)

Thank you πŸ™πŸ™❤️❤

A️ndrew: The last two would be past lives.

Cheah Hoh San

Feedback 12th DNA Strand

πŸ”± one part of aircraft wing appeared, regressed to feathered wing, then transformed to wing of pterosaur.

πŸ”±Time travel to dinosaur age in space with Ra. Galactic scenery of dinosaurs, flying dragons, pterosaurs etc roaming freely & peacefully.

πŸ”±12 golden trishula (length about 2ft) in upright position in a row. Soon 12 golden trishula pointing horizontally towards circumference of Shiva Lingam in an even circle formation.

πŸ”± ended session with uttarabodhi mudra at heart center.

Andrew: The 12 Trishula represent the 12 Strands of DNA.

Round 2 @22Nov21:

# legs transforming into bird, wings & falcon beak. Ra is present.

# astral journey through time tunnel on an expedition.

# vivid images of DNA molecules surfaced along the journey.

# new discovery, Akashic records are locked in all 7 chakras. message - key will be given when ready.

# Egyptian Ankh grew from small to full size merged and secured inside of me.

# chanted Adonai Sabeyoth 3x ending with uttarabodhi mudra.

This journey very Egyptian… with pyramid, Anubis and also the huge bird from movie Avatar appeared where the tail connecting part didn’t materialised yet, seems got part II.πŸ€”

12th DNA strand round 3 

÷ muladhara throbbing, crystal clear 3D sea creature in water. Can't tell exactly, looks like octopus, tadpole or a weird looking fish.

÷ from sea to land.. gorilla beats his chest. From land to air, the same avatar bird returns.

÷ riding avatar bird with its tail successfully connecting to back of my head at the sikha [googled - sikha is an important nadi (energy channel) of crown chakra. .]

÷ lately have been frequently doing uttarabodhi mudra at 3rd eye, top & back of crown, finally resting at heart center.

Feedback 12th strand DNA round 4

πŸ‚ when Adonai Tsebayoth mentioned by Andrew got choked with tears, cried "I am HOME"

πŸ‚ 5 golden leaf petal appeared on forehead, slowly adding to 7, then 9  & finally 12. A ring of light stringed all 12 golden leaves evenly around head. (leaves facing downwards).

πŸ‚ when all 12 golden leaves started to turn face up, ring of light expanded big enough to lower down of body to base. 12 golden leaves formed into golden lotus seat with another fresh voilet lotus flower on top as cushion. Engulfed with voilet flames.

πŸ‚ at Mt Kalish received Lord Shiva's trident & Krsna's flute. Later lots of moving multi colored lines flashing across. Vision of female uterus anatomy. (Andrew what is the message?)

πŸ‚ ended session after paying gratitude & thanks to dhama protectors.

Looking forward for the inevitable change being witnessing two changes liao.

i. Time dilation. Almost all videos from Utube with feedback speed of 1.75x-2x

ii. Tune in WhatsApp voice message at speed of 2x

iii. waking up 3 or 4am buddhist chanting half hour followed by dna meditation. Later go back to sleep.

Inla' kech alakin. Adonai Kamxia kamxia kamxia. 

Andrew:  the womb is the source of all power.  We have to achieve full Yin Yang to access the energy of the cosmic Tao.

Kamsahaminda Andrew✊✊

Susan Chan

Hello Andrew

I started with seeing chromosomes floating around me. Then I was tiny and I was with the chromosomes in a fluid floaty place.

Suddenly I burst out of me in a blazing light and flew off as a big golden bird into space. Went around the universe as a bird. Many planets and outer space.

-Saw a strange city with reddish purple sky

-a green mountain with snow cap peak

-a hut house and a well in the ground with nice scenic background

A small group of Being came (3 or 4) was gesturing and talking to me but I can't hear them.

Gold dragon came and we flew off. Saw other dragons. I can now see more details on the gold dragon, the scales and reflection and the iridescent colour.

As I heard your voice, a bright sharp triangular shape like thing appeared in front of me. It has a round ball on top of the triangle kind of like the hilt. It's a sharp elongated downward triangle with a ball at the top of the triangle. It was blazing very brightly. I thought it was like a sword thingy. Maybe it was a symbol? 🀷I don't know. I say my Thank You. Then slowly came back.

Thank you Andrew for these 12 DNA sessions. ❤️

Ellie Toh

I was already drifting away when Andrew gave us cool Amrit, and was transported away when the chanting started. I could feel some 'cold' presence around me, but not sure what it it. I also saw some shadows as well, but can't get a glimpse of what it is as I was pulled away to another place in some sort of windy vortex. 

The scene changed, I was then on top of the roof of a place that looks pretty much like Ancient China. There's some sort of festival going on. Children are running around and laughing while the adults are praying and flying big paper lanterns. There are zither and flute music in the background. I can sense so much happy energy here, but I remember looking at this scene from the top of the roof thinking that this is not reality. The world that I now live in is not a happy and cheerful one like this. 

Once I had that thought of this is not my reality, I was pulled away again. This time I was floating in the sky, doing some sort of sky dance, summoning some sort of holy rain. And after the rain fell to the ground, I saw the World Tree- Yggdrasil appeared within mists. It was really huge, with branches coming up to the sky while the roots went deep into earth. It's a home to many strange birds and strange looking creatures. There's also some weird looking snakes at it's roots.

Andrew:  Yggdrasil is the Tree of Life according to Norwegian myths.

My body feels hot, and I could feel buzzing of energy flowing through my body before my surroundings changed again. This time, I was sent back to a city that looks like Ancient Agra. The structures here were made from earth. The city looks red as the sun started to set and here, I was some sort of a warrior goddess. 

I was wearing a red saree and I had a third eye opened on my forehead. I was flying in the sky while commanding an army of white elephants to attack the ancient city. I could then hear screams and suffering, and I woke up to Andrew's voice, feeling so enraged and want to kill people. I guess it was the lingering feeling from the battle at the ancient city. This feeling was so intense and it lasts for days. I guess I was affected by full moon's energy as well during the meditation, hence, the strange adventure

Note: I have been informed that some will send their feedback later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment