Monday 8 November 2021

11th Strand DNA Decoding: Chockmah Micha Halelu

DNA Layer Eleven

Chochmah Micha Halelu

Kryon's interpretation:

"Wisdom of the Divine Feminine"

The basic information is that this layer must be considered as a package with 10 and 12. These last three are then called "action layers" and are different from any of the attributes of any of the former 9. Kryon puts them in the "God" Group.

Layer Eleven is not about goddess energy or even about female energy. The Hebrew name has no feminine connotation in that language. 

Instead, Kryon indicates that this "Wisdom of the Divine Feminine" is the energy of pure compassion, and is what is missing in the duality balance of the earth at this moment. And it is the true secret of peace on earth.

For more info on the 11th strand DNA, read an update by Kyron

Update by Kryon on DNA



Feedback from participants:

Lena

I saw infinity symbol on my eye and forehead. Red, orange and dark pink. Later part I saw a few animals. Cat, Dog and a dragon with wings. I went into very deep state of meditation and I don’t know what happen

Pathma

Andrew...11 strand meditation I felt left and right brain heavy and saw a lot of purple ..went deep in med...first time during the DNA meditations I felt my brain heavy...

Susan Chan

I saw :

- Lhasa Palace Tibet bird's eye view

- a city on top of a huge rock with lots of tall skinny building, with dark blue purple sky.

Then a bearded St Germain came. Send me waves of purple energy. My body spasmed. I then see my body having very bright light. I sent these bright energy light around the world.

Then drifted off here and there:

- was in the sky could see cloud

- saw a few places flashing fast by

- was at a walled up beach front with sand and walking on the beach

Then I was resting on the clouds. Dressed in white, like the lady’s Punjabi clothes with pants, with some pattern on bottom part of the midi dress.  Monkey King God came and taught me stick Forms. I see Me and Monkey King God doing the forms together. Said my Thank You. Then I was practicing on the clouds by myself.

Then I heard my neighbour’s house noise. And came back. Feeling tired and a bit groggy.

I went to the Broga Sek La Tok temple yesterday and up on the hill was a big Monkey King God statue. I am blessed by him today. 🥰 🙏🏼 I am also currently learning my Taichi stick forms.

It was a very interesting session today as I could feel my hand moving doing the forms but physically my hands were stationery. Thank you Andrew for this session 💞

 Cheah

‘Dances with Wolves'

🐺 feet growing into roots, became 'lord of the rings Treebeard'. Transformed into tree of life with abundance of leaves. As above so below-roots feeding wisdom to leaves.

🐺 I wolf howled 3 times aloud. A pack of thousand wolves surrounded me & transmitting their energy into me.

🐺 vision of Amitabha with his acolytes. 11:11:11:11:11: kept scrolling right to left non-stop (wonder why 11?)

🐺 ended with Merkaba on stationary with violet surroundings.

Once again Kamsahaminda Andrew✊✊

Andrew: 11.11 is ascension gateway


Feedback on 11th DNA : 09Nov21

🔥 2nd & 3rd round on previous day was passive. Calm and still, like merkaba chariot running out of fuel on power saving mode at stand still. However voilet flame appeared during the 3rd round session but momentarily.

🔥 (4th round-9/11) astral travelling to galaxy of stars.

🔥 vision of huge polka dot multi colored giraffe.

🔥 meditating inside a voilet lotus with a candlelight flame of golden color resting on crown of head.

🔥 hand mudra at heart center chanting Padmasambhava mantra.

🔥 stripes of rainbow colored (round shape like a dart board) glowing from candlelight flame forming an aura.

🔥 candlelight flame gracefully descend into head then body illuminating whole body all the way to muladhara.

Gratitude to divine & tQ Andrew kamsahaminda ✊✊mala

Thank you for the session Andrew.

Kamala

At the beginning when cool Amrit & seiheiki was received I saw so many images of God like Lord Ganapathy, Ayappan, Muruga, Padma Sambhava etc ..

Then saw myself walking into an old long building with lots of tiny stones pebbles as pavement into the entrance to the door.. looks like hospital beds in the 60’s .. saw lots of hospital beds but no patients... looked up and saw angles. It must be an old hospital... cannot remember what I did there.. scenario changed and saw beautiful turquoise blue peacock and admiring its beauty… maybe saw big cats & other animals too .. was coming in & out of consciousness.

Saw a pink or red curtain near a window and the air is blowing in and curtains was swaying and flapping  I was inside the house and witnessing the flapping of the curtains, although I cannot feel the wind..

Tareq

I must have dozed off as I cannot remember much … thank you

Feedback for today. Sorry had to leave early. My mind couldn't stay still..

At the beginning I saw St Germaine… and then myself being covered in the violet flame…body was swaying... then hand did a mudra.

 After a while I just felt like I was filled with so much sadness and heaviness... and the dark voice in my head got stronger…so just had to walk around.

Linda

Thank you everyone

My experience yesterday.

I felt heavy energy over my head when we started our session.

Felt the energy moving down slowly to my lower chakras.

Felt cool around my solar plexus areas.

In between saw lots of purple color.

Then one time saw red color and a bright white light.

Had body movements all through the session.

Could feel energy going up and down and by the time we finished, there was no more heavy energy on top of my head.

Ellie

I was laying down, all nice and cool when I received the cool Amrit and Seiheiki, but after awhile, I somewhat drifted away and was transported to a desert. Suddenly it was scorching hot, and I felt as if there's inner flame burning in my chest. I panicked a little before telling myself to relax and give myself cool Amrit. It does work, though probably not as effective as Andrew's.

After the inner flame subside and I started to feel cool again, I saw a huge golden pyramid floating in the sky above the desert sand. It was spinning very fast and was emitting golden light. I got curious and fly towards the pyramid to take a better look. What happened next surprised me, because the pyramid became 'magnetic' and pulled out my blue diamond from inside my heart. 

The diamond then floated on the tip of the pyramid and spins before transforming into a golden diamond flower. I wasn't sure if I'm pleased with the transformation of my diamond, I remember thinking how am I supposed to keep this safe and hide it. The smaller blue diamond is easier to keep than this bigger, glowing golden flower diamond.

I remember taking the golden flower back into my hand after it stops spinning. Strange thing happens after that. I saw light codes, numbers, symbols all at once. I can't read or understand them. The only thing that's familiar is just 613. I saw the number 613 written repeatedly in the air. The number 613 is everywhere!

I'm not sure what all these means but I was so overwhelmed by the sensation and started crying. All these were written in golden light, on the air in front of me and they went into my body. It felt as if I was hit physically when it goes into my body but it's not painful.

Then the pyramid faded and becomes translucent, and I saw my other self, floating with eyes closed inside of it. The other me is sleeping in there, looking very calm.

After that I saw images of a strange alien man. He was bald and pale, with no nose and his complexion was white. He looked at me and was saying something. I panic a little, because unlike in previous meditation where I feel as if I knew the aliens, this one is a stranger.

Then I saw images of different worlds and lost civilization scattered around me. The images are all in a form of holograms. I can assume some of it is what I've read from history books while some is not something I'm familiar with; Ancient Egypt, Atlantis, some strange dead sunken cities, a golden kingdom that floats in the sky, the Mayans. There is also a strange city underground, where people still lives near the core of the Earth. There is also dimensions inside mirrors, but the portal cannot be entered by us humans.

Then I saw things from different time and I went back and forth in time! I saw some memories of my childhood that I've forgotten, and I saw my son when he was a baby and growing up. Some are good memories but some are unpleasant ones. I cannot feel any emotions when I saw all these though. I wasn't happy, but I wasn't unhappy either. I strangely feel detached as if they're not my own memories and I was just watching a movie.

After all that, everything was quiet and dark, and I was standing alone in a huge pink and purple flower field. Then I woke up to some loud honking outside. I think it was the delivery guys delivering things.

Thank you for the session. It's another weird meditation for me but I woke up feeling quite comfortable and relaxed although I was startled awake by the delivery guys outside my house.

Inthira

1. My vision.  A dressed elephant takes me to a hut where there is a small picture of Ganesha. someone is praying to Him. I tell the elephant that i have an intention to visit St Germain.  so the elephant says he can take me there.

2. it takes me to a black desert where there is a black spaceship with a gold yellow light around it waiting. It has eagle eyes on it.

St Germain is waiting for me with a book open on his hands and he is reading some verses. There are 2 Pleiadians  very tall touching the sky;  behind him. They shrink to meet me. 

3. I find myself in a room with a lady in a maroon robe and hood. When I look closely she is an ET . she is seated in a chair and i kneel to get her blessings. She is the Mother of the Spaceship She asks me whether I'll go with them . I say not now.

She gifts me a club with a red gemstone.  then as an afterthought I ask her what she means by go with her n she explains it means... .to clean the world and I say yes. I see me , the Mother and the 2 Pleiadians walk towards a light blue desert.

They also show me their emblem which is a white owl and behind it a pair of eagle wings.
And I see a golden etheric city in the sky and I am taken there. Many things are revealed to me and I am told that the etheric golden cities are half way "homes" for humanity who choose a more loving way of life.  Anyone who practices compassion can be taken here.  

Cheah Hoe San: 3rd Round 11th Strand DNA Decoding

Andrew aha juz found this pixz. Did a 3rd round last week so much easier with help of this picture.

@ one steel ring appeared with mini pyramids (easily more than 30 of em) attached to inner ring with me at center with merkaba & ball or flower of life encapsulating me.

@ steel ring was spinning in star shape as per picture for a while. Later 3 more steel rings appeared same as 1st ring with mini pyramids attached.

@ this time no more spinning however 2 steel rings moved up & 2 steel rings moved down with me & merkaba in the middle. As above so below, up & down for sometime forming a cylinder of laser light.

@ 4 steel rings then changed position moved horizontally. 2 to the right, 2 to the left back and forth. As within so without came the message forming cylinder of laser light

So terror must & need to inform of such experience. Kamsahaminda.

Andrew: It appears that Cheah is returning to his state of pure energy - the ATOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment