Tuesday 2 November 2021

10th Strand DNA Decoding: Va-yik-ra: Call to Divinity



DNA decoding activates our Soul Merkabah vehicle .
Soul Travelling to other times zones, and remote view other aspects or identities
of our multi-dimensional selves 

10th Strand DNA Decoding

Decoding dormant DNA we can start to use all our spiritual potential and manifest it in our lifetime.

You see, humans only use approximately 3% of our DNA, according to geneticists worldwide.

The remaining 97% was thought to be “junk DNA.”

The double helix DNA strand structure we are most commonly familiar with holds enormous amounts of information from the Akashic Records also known as the Living Library of Information.

Despite our DNA being the home to large amounts of data, the majority of it is still considered unnecessary or dormant by science.

However many channellers are telling us that this formant potential can be decoded and utilised in our lifetime.

Through DNA decoding, we are able to tap into more and more of our dormant abilities and use them in this lifetime to become super-conscious beings. One of these abilities is Merkabah Soul Travelling - remote viewing other identiities that we experience in other dimensions.

The totality of all our other aspects create the ocean of consciousness that we refer to as our God wisdom particle. 

The 10th Strand DNA is a call to awaken our dormant divinity and when decoded a new beginning takes place in our lives.  Many will feel different and will be better able to tap into their intuitive and inspirational energy to make positive changes in their lives through spiritual vibrational intervention.

However, another aspect of DNA research is now being discovered - animal DNA mutation. Global reserchers now are making many discoveries in DNA mutation  amongst small amphibians.  

Starting with animal embryos, researchers are now becoming god-like by creating mutant species of amphibians.  Knowledge of DNA research is a two-edge sword. Countries will eventually create super human soldiers with gene editing procedures.



Where we end up with DNA Decoding and Reserch depends on the intentions of the people behind any DNA program.  

We pray that the researchers use gene editing and mutation for humanitarian purposes or to uplift the entire human race. We are now living in a new age of DNA discoveries. We can no longer stay ignorant of the intervention of DNA Decoding or Technology in our lives.

This is the feedback for our 10th Strand DNA Decoding

Kallie

After the DNA Decodings, I am beginning to feel different from previous times where I am tired easily. Recently I see I can concentrate more, like you mentioned, my brain can absorb more information now.

Jesvin

Thanks for the Sat sessions. The energy for the latest DNA session was very strong; I can feel my body vibrations this past few days.

Angie Lim

I couldn't join but listened to the recorded MP4.

Found very strong energy, this time not stopping at the palms only, itchiness at my face and left arm too. This was quite unusual for me. Normally I only feel the energy at the palms.

Only woke up when members started to share. Tq so much for the DNA session 🙏

Cheah Hoe San

Feedback 10th strand DNA 1-11-2021(2nd round):

Ist Round

🐝 a plant appeared on my right, soon disintegrated when water poured onto it.

🐝 silver dragon roaming around above head then resting on left shoulder.

🐝 turned into a huge black and yellow band bumble bee with two large compound eyes keeping watchful eye.

🐝 Like our usual rainbow aura, but only 6 rainbow coloured strands appeared neatly layered one on top of each other on right side of head. Nothing on the left side, guess remaining 6 strands to get connected with the half soon?

🐺 forgot to mention - thank Andrew for the 10mil cool amrit. Body was burning all over and would not want to 'wake up' to send message in chat. Just in my mind keep 'sending sos' plz plz Andrew need cool amrit desperately. Tadaa... ask and you shall be given.. Kamsahaminda

Andrew: Cheah’s telepathic SOS signal came through. Felt like l had to give him 10 million cool amrit!

 2nd Round (did it on my own after listening to the Zoom Video)

 🐺 when Andrew mentioned Adonai pix of '@don@i' appeared then the two @@ came over my ears as headphones.

 🐺 vision of wolf standing over Grand Canyon spontaneously did the wolf howling three times aloud.

 🐺 space journey with Ra to Mt Kailash to receive trident from Lord Shiva, later to join wolf, gorilla & me as falcon landed on gorilla's left shoulder.

 🐺 saw Kaaba above surrounding blue sky. Main entrance door has a full cut out shape of a Christian cross '+' where can see what's inside.

 🐺 inside Kaaba is multi- colored. Flower of life enveloped Kaaba and protected with another layer of pyramid on the outer.

 🐺 '@don@i' turned and merged with huge compound eyes of bumble bee. Flying around inside Kaaba enjoying the beautiful spectrum of colors.

 🐺 bumble bee shrunk & squeezed through my 3rd eye thus scanning all major parts of my internal body.

 🐺 bumble bee wings receiving blue energy from Medicine Buddha via its blue luminous wings converting & spewing violet light inside my internal body.

 🐺 apparently bumble bee was performing healing, sucking & stinging places of discomfort.

 Thank you so much Andrew✊✊

 Lena Yap

 Thanks Andrew for the session this morning. The first thing that appeared was the yellowish golden light and a bit yellowish greenish golden light on my face and head. Then there were red orangy light also coming to the head and heart center. Then I had a vision of myself inside the blue ocean.. I saw a shadow of mermaid and a few fairies or angels. I knew at some part my hand started moving about. Then I started chanting and finally it just ended with the chanting.

 Kamala

Thank you for today’s session.. I cannot remember much except I was standing at the edge of the ocean with my divers suit ..other “ alien friends “  also was there standing with me .. next thing I remember is being under da water & seeing a brownish looking sea horse facing me.. 

I looked down at my feet &imy feet was webbed like a sea creature or duck webbed feet. A big undercurrent swept through da ocean & remember falling into another hole also deep in the ocean ..I was thinking to myself “ am I one of da sea creatures now? Also saw a chair with crown design near the head of the chair.. maybe a chair fit for a king or queen?

When I came out of meditation the session was finished.. but both legs were feeling different as if I have been soaking in water too long and the feeling was like static electricity running through my legs.. today 10th DNA strand session was over-drive .normally when the meditation is over- either I sleep it off or back to normal self-but today even after 10 mins feel like I am time travelling.. 

I was actually sitting in my chair and having an ice cream & something told me to close my eyes.. my chair was making a full circle ️ around before travelling into the orbit.. me with ice cream in my hand & sitting in the chair.. absolutely beautiful galaxy as I passed through. Afterwards I had to lie down for a while .. thank you 🙏

Tareq PHI:

Thank you for today.. .Was spinning clockwise and anti-clockwise ..

First saw a red dragon.. and started yawning.

When you said the Hebrew words the first time.. I started testing up..

Then saw something spinning. (looked it up. It means "something good happened here")

Symbol of star of David with violet flame (well the  flame is saw was blue)

A circle half white half black.. when chanted again.. more tears. It was like returning home to myself.

Saw many galactic beings. Saw feline beings.

Saw how at one time I was able to just heal people people with the touch of a finger. I had this vision 2 or 3 weeks ago as well.

Andrew : Wonderful Tareq.

Tom :

Started by receiving golden light coming to the palms, and saw a stone disk with some rune writings in my open palms. eventually, i saw the chinese letter which means family on the rune. a golden being appeared which is a priestess. She looks like the Ayesha from Guardians of the Galaxy (see pic below). Somehow she was smiling in front of me, and i was absorbing a lot of the golden light emitting from her.


Then the dragon king came and showed me his home under the sea. There were castle, cities and men underwater living like our human cities.

 I ended up doing taichi while meditating for a while. a fire Qilin came in front of me and bowed to me, right before i opened my eyes.  (a fire Qilin came to me few days ago, while i was practising taichi, and it was prancing and dancing around me)

Andrew: A qilin is a mystical legendary creature from anicent Chinese mythology. when it appears, an auspicious blessing takes place.

Corinne

I just did DNA 10. It has been a very different experience for me.

It started with the face of an old man, a bible face maybe Abraham. He was under water like waiting for his birth. Then I saw millions of micro-organisms, moving, dividing, multiplying, very lively, like the essence of the life itself! It all happened underground, with water and soil.

It was about earth, cave, cave men, deserts, all in very earthy and orangy colours.

Although it was dark there was a sun light on it which gave a beautiful soothing brownish orange colour. I would say most likely an Australian scenery.

More of a landscape with infinite mountains made on mud, earth, dust, sand.

There was underground terra cotta statue of men, then in the middle of the desert a Roman temple with many white columns. These men were walking and had a mud-face looking like an owl.

It ended with a Mayan sage on top of the big mountain.

What was very different is the consistency in the theme but most importantly the fact that I was not seeing it, I was there. With them, I felt the wind, was afraid of height, felt safer to be with these men.

Is it what you called time travelling? If it is, I found my new hobby for the next 20 years…..Breath taking, life changing. You go in the past, future, in the Andes, in Mongolia, share and talk with people….

So emotional while writing this conclusion!

Andrew:  Looks like Corrine started time travelling!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment