Sunday 15 August 2021

DNA Recoding Release: Activating your inner God Creation Particle

 

Part One: Anne Brewer, Recoding our DNA

One of the very first DNA Activations that reached main-stream consciousness was a book by Anne Brewer. She was a Corporate Trainer in the US who had some “conversations” with interdimensional beings.

She was guided by them in a series of DNA Recoding activities and over the space of a few years, she gradually transformed herself.

She wrote a book about it and pioneered a DNA Recoding Programme. She then mentored the people who took part in the programme over the next few years.

The whole idea of DNA Activation is not only to awaken your spiritual consciousness and transform yourself. 

It is also to go from 2 Strand (the normal human) to 12 Strand DNA and tap into its gifts to make one successful in this lifetime. 

Enjoying success in our careers or businesses; ideas will flourish;

Experience loving relationships;

Enjoying high states of health with the ability to ward off all kinds of diseases and physical ailments;

Tapping into super-conscious abilities;

Transform yourself, live your life purpose and contribute to the planet;

During the so-called Covid Pandemic, the guided message was - this was the time to go within and transform ourselves. That was the first message from the Lion’s Gate on the 7th of August.

The guided message for the next Saturday session was to activate DNA, the God-particle within the human race and mentor the group similarly like Anne Brewer.

The energy exchange would be one plate of char koay teow (fried flat noodles) per Saturday. Not every time lah, can get boring.   This request was made tongue-in-cheek 😎

In order to receive the DNA Recoding Release, the heart must be prepared with loving energies to be the landing zone for the DNA Activation Codes.

If there is no self-love or compassion within, the Codes will end up in the “longkang" (Malay for drain).

These are the feedback from the participants for our Saturday session on the 14th of August 2021.



Dr. Mohana

Saw a big huge butterfly in heart center…sucking the nectar. Colourful, rainbow butterfly

Sat straight, solar plexus started pumping. Very powerful. Feel as if solar plexus was going out and coming in. Breathing deeply - breath retention.

Saw white blue energy all round. Very cool and very calming. Did the Babaji Mudra. Instead of horizontal it was vertical in front of heart center. Strong vibrations on right side, especially on legs - shaking vigorously. Became cool,  was swaying. 

Did another heart mudra and I had this idea that I should do a meditation with love ... radiated from heart pink colour –  Love Meditation. 

Inviting love with each part of the body. A lot of loving frequencies/energies. Cover every part of the body.  Heart and everywhere, eyes, nose, throat, all chakras linked up overall.

Then saw the DNA strands appearing in my vision. Very straight. Portal energy. 3 big strands with another 3 strands. All DNA strands are completely activated and harmonized 6 portals/strands.

Coming out of meditation, all 12 strands DNA were completely activated and harmonized.  At my heart I was spontaneously holding a Babaji Avatar Mudra, took an oracle card – Practice. Life Purpose. Unique Skills. Make it something that I enjoy. Work towards Freedom and Joy.

Even now feeling the cool air.  The air around me is cool from the Cool Amrit 10 000 drops. As if standing on a high hill top.  Invigorating!


Dr. Mohana saw DNA Strands in her vision
Fair Use Copyright

Janniie

Good session. Saw a lot of food. Very blur vision of a dragon. Shadowy. Very calm.  Taken cool juices for the past 7 months. Feeling better. Lemon juices, turmeric juices. Immunity etc. Briefly saw some faces. Very calm and peaceful from the Cool Amrit.  Dozed off at one point.

Pushpa

Vision of hands throwing seeds all around for love to grow. Five petal flowers sprouting everywhere. Like figures. Non-humans.  White colour. Voice telling: YES! 

Someone is speaking and answering…. sprouting seeds all over. Saw corona virus blue colour darker blue. Joined together to become one corona.  Like someone caught it and buried it under the ground. 

Cool Amrit circulating around me ... a bit of heat and sweat and subsided. Back to normal temperature.

Susan Chan

I saw bright flashes first. Then I saw a DNA strand. At first it was blue and red and it was rotating. Then it started turning gold in colour slowly. Some parts of the DNA were like "dead"... grey black. I also panic a bit there ... anything grey black... I am scared. (Gray and black colours are not healthy colours).

But then it started to turn gold too and the DNA strand got longer and longer turning into a gold chain. Then this gold chain flew to a blazing sun. I feel like it's a forge - hot. Once it went in... at the back of the sun out came a golden dragon. It's like a golden chain went in and golden dragon came out of it.

It flew happily around, then I invited him in and felt a surge. My body spasmed and shook. I felt like full of energy surging everywhere. After a bit of time I ask him to leave because too much. Then it flew out of my head.

And flew in the sky circling. Then I calmed down. I saw a black dragon and a gold dragon during meditation. I was still shaking after coming out of the receiving. Thank you for this session. It was very eye opening for me. Thank you! 🙏🙏🙏

Ellie

Thank you so much for the session earlier and here's sharing with you what I saw during the session again here.

When you started the Cool Amrit earlier, I was immediately transported to a waterfall.

This really surprised me because usually during my meditation/microcosmic inner orbit...the scene is always the same; which is on top of a mountain and it's always at the same mountain.

The same goes when you sent the Cool Amrit for the second time, I was immediately sent to a waterfall as well.

I didn't see anything when we did the open heart center, I just felt relaxed but after that, when you were doing the DNA activation, I saw plenty of pink flowers blooming and the petals flying around like a flower tempest. (Pink is the love colour of the heart chakra).


Ursa Major and Minor
Fair use Copyright
It was really nice and smells really sweet. And I was dancing a little there.

Nearing the end before you snapped us awake, a young white polar bear suddenly appears. It's a young one, not yet fully grown

I was feeling abit weird to see it there and it looked at me and stayed for a while and after that the session ended.

Andrew:  The Bear is a symbol of the Ursa Major and Ursa Minor Constellations. Also known as the Big Dipper.  These two constellations are connected to the Qi Gong Practice of Ancient China. The ancient masters would do rituals during auspicious times to receive the energy of these two stars.

Kimberlly

Today with one hundred million Cool Amrit - happening...(a phrase used to describe something out of the ordinary)

Andrew: Kimberlly is not human. She needs very high doses of Cool Amrit. That means she has a lot of the internal fire element.

First dose of Cool Amrit. My hand drew 8 inches’ diameter circles. After you increased the dosage, the circles became very big more than 2 feet in diameter, then my hand made snake-like movements upwards in a straight line... Took off and went into altered states of consciousness.

Tom Chan

Saw myself as a black-feathered eagle being with beak (in humanoid form, just the head was eagle-like), when Hooponopono started.

After that I saw a bright light above, when I stretched my wings, the black feathers turned fully white, and I soared up above.

Then I saw a shimmering triangle tunnel in silver vibrations to space. Silver vibrations were coming in from that same tunnel. At the end of the tunnel, there was a huge eye consisting of small planets, forming the eyes, brows and face.

Andrew: Could this be Ursa Major and Minor?

After a while, saw a green dragon on my left, and DNA vibrations were being transmitted to the green dragon. It turned into silver dragon, after absorbing these vibrations.

Woke up fully refreshed, and tingling at my palms.

Andrew: A Silver Triangle tunnel is symbolic of a sacred feminine energy pathway.

Inthira 

Just as we started meditation I saw a huge eagle flying downwards towards me to my heart I think. Then immediately followed by my white Pegasus coming towards me from the skies again to my heart area. 

Then in the middle of the meditation, I saw a small golden baby looking like Krsna but his face was sort of not like us; so it seemed different. 

In between don’t know what happened to me 😊😊 probably slept off.  then when you called us back. I saw a brown horse galloping on the plains.

As for the Cool Amrit, I saw one water crystal as soon as I closed my eyes then the soles of my feet very cool and I felt very nice and cool during the session.

Andrew: All the creatures that Inthira saw were symbolic of freedom and independence.

Corinne

It has been very peaceful today. The Cool Amrit spread very very slowly from head to toe. I really could feel it was like scanning down and cooling my body.

During the DNA Activation, I got an intense peachy pink color at the heart. It was bright, intense and sweet really soothing. Then I got the strand of the DNA flowing down to the heart.

It started to pile up and the lower part started to melt into the heart. It kept on doing piling up from left to right and building up. After 10 minutes, the pink became brighter and became a golden path with square blocks.

Andrew: The DNA started manifesting and piling up like a staircase.

This path was going up and reaching the sky. At the end of it, a man was standing. White long hair and beard, white cotton dress with a red shawl across. He was holding a stick from the right hand and was inviting me to step on the path to go to him. Come he said!

Andrew: This would be symbolic of moving to the elevated state of consciousness similar to the Masters.



Kiran

Thanks for the wonderful and relaxing session today. The Cool Amrit was what I really needed. Had been hot, tired and exhausted for the past week and I had my Vaccine a few days ago. So was really feeling very tired.

When you sent the Cool Amrit 10,000 times for the first time, I felt a slight cool breeze. My body started swaying slightly. When you gave us the 2nd Cool Amrit another 10,000 times I felt better. But when you started with the DNA activation, felt really hot, was sweating.

And then I realized the reason for the Cool Amrit is to cool down the body. Without it, would have been hotter.  Also was releasing a lot of wind throughout the day. Felt more energetic after the session. Please increase the dosage for me on the next DNA activation to 100,000 times or a million times.

When the Cool Amrit was invoked, not once but twice, I felt it coming to my body like waves. The cool refreshing wave of energy washed over me and went all the way down to my feet and I was encased in this cool air.

I really needed it!

During the DNA activation, I felt strong energies. It was really hot. Started sweating throughout the session. Kept drinking water. Burping quite a bit. I also sense that it helps with forgetfulness.

Cheah Hoe San

Andrew when you started the session, I had this spontaneous feeling to start with two verses of unfamiliar chanting. A new experience for me.  I relaxed and allowed the chanting to take place as I knew I was in a loving environment with the meditation group.

Fair Use Copyright
During the DNA activation, received a beam of white light reflected from another pyramid into my heart center while engulfed inside a 9-layered pyramid Rubik’s cube.

A force began decoupling the 9-layered pyramid with message 'as above so below', then each layer started turning left and right with the message its 'recalibration'.

There was a feeling of coldness during recalibration. When cube of ice touches the apex of pyramid turned into honey and flowed to all 9 layers like a sealant in between the seams thus generated warmth inside.

A beam of light penetrated from the apex creating 7 rainbow colors, from top to 3rd layer. Bottom 2nd is filled with smaller crystal pyramids and at 1st, the base has fine sand. Vision of huge star lingering above.

Thanks Andrew.  Kamsahaminda ✊✊

Tareq

During the Cool Amrit experiment... body was a mix of hot and cold...was sweating slightly but felt cool. Then felt pain under where appendix would be…traveling around groin area… pain on left foot. So I think it was clearing inflammation on sacral and root areas.

After I was feeling very restless and agitated. But when we were starting the session… during Hooponopono tried to stir but felt constriction around sacral and felt chest heavy so had to lie down...

Breathing became calmer when lying down.

During the DNA activation…saw 2 strands… color red and orange/yellow if not mistaken. And this point was slowly fading off... felt like there were beings around me so I felt safe.

Took a while for me to come back to consciousness. Thank you for today


DNA Strands
Fair Use Copyright

Linda Tan

I felt the cool energy of the Amrit all along my spinal column during the entire meditation session. It was a nice cool feeling...I enjoyed it.

During the activation I was feeling heart palpitations. Very heavy energies around my heart center and I was feeling hot at the same time.

Then slowly I felt the heat going away and the energies around my heart center getting lighter by the time you said 2 minutes left. That's all from me.

Thank you for today's wonderful session Andrew🙏

Jesvin

Thanks for session 🙏🏻. Saw a forehead and the rest of the face had holes and being patched up. Saw horizontal lines like the below, like on TV screen not working.

Jesvin saw this coloured horizontal lines. 
These could be the coloured codons of the DNA Helix beginning to form
Fair Use Copyright

Kamala

Thank you for today’s session. Since morning after waking up, I have been seeing the ears like the cat or lion’s ears and a man with a cow’s head.

Andrew:  Kamala was having visions of the Feline and Cow humanoid race.

During the Cool Amrit started seeing blue colour waterfall cascading down and falling over my head. My palm and hands were very cold. My body started swaying with the cool energy.

This triggered off a memory when I was in Bali years ago and had spiritual experiences. In my vision I was going deep downhill and there were mountains everywhere - Lord Shiva & Parvathi statue visions later appeared to me.

I suspect this is where I reconnected with my spiritualism and the earth and the five 5 elements.

During the DNA activation, I felt cool in my heart area and had lots of burps (clearings) and intuitively felt I need to take up drawing or painting. It was a strong energy and I was knocked out. Cannot remember anything else. Felt peaceful. Thank you 🙏🙏

Lena Yap

I saw a pair of lungs I think I have sketched and sent to you at the start of the Cool Amrit the first time. The lungs turned white and look like angel’s wings but is still the lungs shape...I felt like I was in a chilly place such as Cameron Highlands or an air-con room. It was windy and cold after you gave us the Cool Amrit.

It lasted for long time until 4pm.  I had a meeting I still felt the chilled windy atmosphere.  I am sketching many symbols in between before the actual DNA begin. 

At the start of the DNA activation 1 saw a circle in purple or pink and a genie lamp in gold inside the circle… have no idea what that is.

Then I saw the same round circle with a flower of 5 petals inside the circle. 2 more items in the circle I cannot recall. 

I went to space…deep in sleep not knowing what is going on until you called us back. Thanks for such a great session. I was very tired and slept until 2 pm. Our session finished at 12.15pm.

Note: Looks like Pushpa and Lena had the same vision of the 5 petals.

14/08/2021, 15:04 - Andrew: Have to thank all of you ...a few minutes ago ... I felt a drop of water falling on me .. real water drop ..not energy ..and I could smell the fragrance of a flower ..sweet and fragrant ...was told it came from a cave somewhere in the highlands ... I got a drop of flower healing. Abundance!!!

A very pleasant surprise.  Some people took me seriously.  😍😍😍 Two packets of char koay teow and some pies appeared at my doorstep.  Wonders never cease.  Gratitude to Ellie and Susan!!!!

There is a DNA Youtube of Lee Carroll, the channeller for Kryon, the Magnetic Master. One way to maintain the DNA codes after receiving it - is to regularly listen to the ancient DNA sounds.


Here is the link to the Youtube

Kryon DNA Activation Sound Frequencies


Part Two: DNA – The Story of the HU MAN

Hu or Huwa (“Hew”) is a name for God in Sufism. 

So what do the Sufis know about the Hu-man that we don’t.  The Sufis through their whirling practices acknowledged that the human was part-God since we all originated from the GOD Source.  

The story of our DNA as related to us by Kryon tells us exactly that – we are from a divine source.  Divinity is not outside of us.



The Human DNA

To understand who we are - we must know what our DNA represents. Kyron’s description of DNA and its attributes, present us with a clear idea of who we are and who we can be. It is the DNA that contains all our abilities, existing as well as dormant.

One of the oldest texts on the planet is a Hebrew text that identifies our DNA and is presented here in that language.  Language has meaning through sound vibrations.

The Lemurians are an ancient civilisation that also shared the fate of Atlantis and disappeared under the waves thousands of years ago.  They also contributed to the wisdom of our DNA.



Tree of Life Painting
Fair Use Copyright

Click on this Youtube link for the full explanation of the 12 Strand DNA

Kryon 12 Strand DNA Our Human Destiny


A summary of DNA Layers 1 to 12, 

Source:  Kryon as channelled by Lee Carrol


DNA Layer One

Keter Etz Chayim

Kryon's interpretation:

 

"The Tree of Life"

This layer represents the biological Double Helix. It is the Master biological record of this life time. It is a "one" in numerology and therefore has an energy meaning of "New Beginnings."

It is the 4-D and also multiple-D instruction set for the other 11 layers. Three percent of the instructions in this "Human Genome" are for the protein encoding layers. The rest is a massive interaction with the remaining interdimensional layers of DNA.


DNA Layer Two

Torah E'ser Sphirot

"Divine Blueprint of Law"

"All About Self Worth"

Layer Two is what Kryon calls "The life-lesson layer." This is the 4D relationship to the interdimensional layer 8, (which is the Akashic record of our lifetimes on earth.) Layer 2 plus layer 8 equal the number 10. This is a "one" in numerology and represents "New Beginnings" just like layer one does.

Layer Two is part of the first three, which are the "GROUNDING LAYERS"


DNA Layer Three

Netzach Merkava Eliyahu

"Ascension and activation"

Activating the Third Layer of DNA"

Layer Three is "The Ascension Layer." However, it is only the one which "points" to the interdimensional layers that really provide ascension status. The number three is a "catalyst" in numerology and it works with DNA layer number 6, the Prayer and Communications layer

This creates a 9 (3+6), which means "completion" in numerology. It also somehow is affiliated with the Pineal gland, according to Kryon.

Layer Three is part of the first three, which are the "GROUNDING LAYERS"


DNA Layer Four

Urim Ve Tumim

Kryon's interpretation:

"The Light and Power"

 

DNA Layer Five

Aleph Etz Adonai

Kryon's interpretation:

"Core Crystal Energy"

Layers four and five together are the essence of your expression (this specific life on Earth), and your divinity on the planet. They represent the “name” on the crystal on the Akashic Record. Together, they can be understood as: The primary and most important spiritual attribute of all is the Tree of life, which is family. These are names of God and should never be thought of as separate layers. They are part of the divinity group.



Crystal Cave
Fair UseCopyright

These two layers together (4 and 5) are your interdimensional Akash, or your record of who you are in the Universe, and where you have been. It's also your name on the crystal in the "cave of Creation." Together these layers equal the number nine... again, meaning completion.

Layer Four and Five are part of the second three layers, which are the "HUMAN DIVINITY GROUP"


DNA Layer Six

Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh

Kryon's interpretation:

"I am that I am"

Layer Six is the "Higher-Self" layer. It is Prayer and Communication layer, critical to everything divine. It is the conduit... the pipeline. It works best with layer 3 (the ascension layer). Numerologically a six means "Communication, Balance, and Harmony."

Layer Six is part of the second three layers, which are the "HUMAN DIVINITY GROUP"

 


I AM THAT I AM Layer of the Higher Self
- the Journey of Ascension
Fair Use Copyright

DNA Layer Seven

Kadumah Elohim

Kryon's interpretation:

"Revealed Divinity"

Layer Seven is one of three Lemurian layers. It is also part of an important pair... 7 and 8. These are "The Lemurian Pair Layers." This is one of the two given to us by the Pleiadians as a divine complement to the Earth's normal DNA progression. 

It's Lemurian name, Hoa, Yawee, Maru, is the description of the intuitive interdimensional sense that Lemurians had, and also means "Revealed Divinity."

Layer Seven is part of the third group of three layers, which are the "LEMURIAN GROUP" (7-8-9)


DNA Layer Eight

Rochev Baaravot

Kryon's interpretation:

"Riders of the Light"


In Lemurian, Kryon gave the name as:

Akee Yawee Fractua

(Awe key - Yaweee - Frack-two-au)

Which means: "The Master Record"

or "Record of the Masters"

Layer Eight is one of three Lemurian layers. It is also part of an important pair... 7 and 8. These are "The Lemurian Pair Layers." This is one of the two given to us by the Pleiadians as a divine complement to the Earth's normal DNA progression.

It's Lemurian name, Akee, Yawee, Fractua (sometimes Fractua), means Record of the Masters, and has the energy of "Wisdom and Responsibility." This layer IS the MASTER AKASHIC RECORD of your lifetimes on earth. It has more meanings than any layer.

Layer Eight is part of the third group of three layers, which are the "LEMURIAN GROUP" (7-8-9)


DNA Layer Nine

Shechinah-Esh

Kryon's interpretation:

"The Flame of Expansion"

Kryon indicated that this layer is the one affiliated with the energy of the “Violet Flame."

Layer Nine is the "healing layer, also Lemurian, but very Human (not Pleiadian). It is the one that is responsible for miraculous healing, and is the antenna of DNA in an interdimensional way, that "talks" to layer one and provides a 4D response to the Human body.

Some call it "Intelligent Human Cell activation." It "listens" for harmony, according to Kryon, to activate healing.



The Violet Flame
Fair Use Copyright


DNA Layer Ten

Va-yik-ra

Kryon's interpretation:

"The Call to Divinity"

The basic information is that this layer must be considered as a package with 11 and 12. These last three are then called "action layers" and are different from any of the attributes of any of the former 9. Kryon puts them in the "God" Group of "Invisible Things”.

Layer Ten is also called "The Divine Source of Existence" by Kryon. The ten reduces to a one in numerology, again indicating the energy of "new beginnings." It is the first of the divine, "God layers" that represent the "call to understanding your divinity." 

The God layers are "action layers" because they facilitate the divine within, thereby facilitating enlightenment and remembrance of who you are.

Layer Ten is part of the fourth group of three layers, which are the "GOD GROUP" (10-11-12))

DNA layer number ten is called Va'yik'ra. Va'yik'ra. It's "the call to divinity." It's an action layer.


DNA Layer Eleven

Chochmah Micha Halelu

Kryon's interpretation:

"Wisdom of the Divine Feminine"

The basic information is that this layer must be considered as a package with 10 and 12. These last three are then called "action layers" and are different from any of the attributes of any of the former 9. Kryon puts them in the "God" Group.

Layer Eleven is not about goddess energy or even about female energy. The Hebrew name has no feminine connotation in that language. 

Instead, Kryon indicates that this "Wisdom of the Divine Feminine" is the energy of pure compassion, and is what is missing in the duality balance of the earth at this moment. And it is the true secret of peace on earth.



Fair Use Copyright


Human Beings with this layer enhanced are balanced with the masculine and feminine duality energy. It is one of the "God Layers" which is being enhanced in these times. 

You can see the struggle all over earth, with those who wish to conquer (the masculine-heavy old energy) and those who wish to balance and compromise (the new balance). 

This truly is one of the main layers that is changing the most, and will be the one that is most obvious in the personalities of the new leaders of this planet. Watch for a more balanced leadership all over the earth.

Layer Eleven is part of the fourth group of three layers, which are the "GOD GROUP" (10-11-12))

 
DNA Layer Twelve

El Shaddai

Kryon's interpretation:

"GOD"


The basic information is that this layer must be considered as a package with 10 and 11. These last three are then called "action layers" and are different from any of the attributes of any of the former 9. Kryon puts them in the "God" Group.

Layer Twelve is very simple. It's the God layer, the most divine, and truly the layer which is "The God Within." There are many divine layers, but this one is 12... the last and highest in vibration of all of them. 

What does it do? Kryon says, "Don't look for these layers to do anything, any more than your home does something. It provides you with peace, shelter, and a feeling of being home. Let the God layer be home for all of you."

Layer Twelve is part of the fourth group of three layers, which are the "GOD GROUP" (10-11-12))

 



LIVE KRYON CHANNELLING

"THE FUTURE OF DNA"

 Excerpts from a Kyron live channelling  on DNA was given in Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 1, 2015

The subject is DNA. DNA is not simply a chemical molecule in your body. It is a multidimensional piece of divinity.

The very molecule that you call DNA is all over the galaxy. It is life and it is the way life forms everywhere. It is the patterning and the geometry of life everywhere and you're going to see this someday as you are able to examine other life you find outside your planet. 

DNA can only change through physics, for it is physics that controls chemistry. It's about to change.

The Physics of Consciousness

Let me review some things I have said in the past so you can see how it relates to the lesson today - that the magnetic grid of the earth would be shifting.

Indeed, it did. This is now science history, and the magnetic north moved a few degrees since that time. I gave the message that your magnetic grid is related to, or intertwined with, the physics of Human consciousness.

Many experiments on the planet at this moment are aware that the strength of the magnetic field actually shifts with mass Human consciousness (a coherence with compassionate events on the planet). 

This is very important to know. The more compassionate humans become – the more the compassionate energy shifts the magnetic grid of the planet.

Andrew: I feel that our compassionate energy connects to the Cosmic Lattice - a love grid that compensates for the weakening of the Magnetic Grid from Solar Flares and help us shift to the Magnetic Grid of the New Earth.

When you are eventually able to measure multidimensional fields in a clearer way, you will be able to see the correlation between the magnetic field of the earth and Human consciousness.

The DNA Evolution is coming

The DNA of the Human Being is ready to shift and change. You'll never see it in a microscope because it's not chemical; it's physics. Listen for a moment, for you have already seen how this works. The 90 percent of DNA that heretofore was junk is now understood by your science.

Science now understands that this 90 percent is information - a manual - a control panel for the genes. But it's still a mystery as to what it actually contains or how it gives out the information to the genes. What is not acknowledged yet is that it is a multidimensional transmission.

To most biologists that would be a stretch, but there actually is a bit of quantumness in your DNA, and this has also been scientifically seen (Garaiev and Popoinin experiments with DNA)

This 90 percent of DNA is like trillions of antennas in your body, ready to receive information and then rewrite the manual via the changes in your grids. The DNA is going to receive information and shift. 

It's going to affect genetics. Mothers will receive it first and pass it to their children. Mothers, you don't even know you've got it, yet you are passing it to your kids right now.

These children were known as the "The Indigo Children"? These children were precursors to the new energy. 

The kids are different! It started before 2012 - way before - since the potentials were very high that you would make it, and you did. Mothers of grandchildren, do I have to ask you if they are different? Very different!

Changes in the children are First



The Indigo, Crystal and Rainbow Children
Fair Use Copyright

Be ready for children who have very accurate intuition about what's wrong with them. If they tell you something's wrong, take them to the doctor! Immediately. Don't tell them, "It's your imagination, or, "It will be okay later; it's growing pains." Do you hear that? 

There are those listening to this right now who need to hear that, because their children are saying, "I feel funny; something’s wrong."

Mothers who are used to raising children are also used to an old energy paradigm that has a certain health template. This is changing. The kids are starting to awaken to being intuitive about their own health. 

The bridge isn't built yet to innate (instinctive knowledge), but it is closer with them and they're feeling something. Innate is talking to them for the first time. Listen: You didn't have it, but they do. Listen to them.

The Akash of the child is starting to become clearer. These children are going to tell you many things about who they've been and what they've done. If you're a parent and you are listening to this now, the worst thing you can do is suppress it.

The best thing you can do is to tell the child the absolute truth, the absolute truth: "I believe you." When you say things out loud, it helps the child. 

That's truthful and the child will get it. Listen, parent: In these things, be an ally to your child, and it will change your relationship with your children.

Be honest with them about it all. Tell them not everyone will understand, so there are times to be quiet about it. These are instructions for kids in the New Age. These attributes are going to get even stronger, and your instructions will make sense.

Instinct is going to work better than it ever has. Instinct is not something that you are used to seeing much in Humans. 

You see it in animals mostly, because the offspring of animals have a very strong survival instinct. It is passed to them so well that they can actually walk within hours of birth! You don't have that.

However, this same mechanical passing of instinct is starting to become stronger in Humans, and especially that which will come from the Akash. It is chemical as well as being esoteric (genetic and Akashic).

As it is in animals, you should have it also and you will. You're going to see some children remembering how to walk and how to eat much earlier, without training. 

It will be faster than the older paradigm, and faster than the doctors who know about child development will have seen. It will be "off the scale". Get ready for it; it's instinct. It's simple chemistry.

It's the DNA working better.

If you look at the DNA cell itself, you might ask, what is happening? The truth is that DNA is becoming more informed, some say "enabled". Now, there is a buzzword in esoteric belief called activation. Please don't change it, but know that it's not accurate. You are not activating anything.

Instead, you are releasing DNA from a prison. If you have somebody who is crippled in a chair, shrivelled and not able to move, yet suddenly they are released from this bondage, and the fingers untangle and the hand starts to become whole again, it's because something that has happened to the DNA.

It hasn't happened to the hand, or to the muscle, or to the fingers, not even to the arm, but to the DNA. It's a release. I want you to hold this vision. All the changes I have talked about are about being released from a prison of crippled DNA! 

And (get ready), it happens to ALL DNA in the body at once. It's a "whole body experience", not a local "hand/arm" one.

Your DNA is crippled in this old energy, and it's your own free choice that created this. Your DNA, your lifespan (aging), your diseases are all where you wanted to take the energy of this planet, and your DNA cooperated. 

This is what you've lived with, and what is now changing. It's not DNA activation, it's DNA release. Release!

Now, you could release these cells now, make them active for you? They could be available for you now, just go get them in the DNA manual. Talk to your DNA. Do it with affirmations, do it with consciousness change, do it with meditation. 

However, you communicate with innate, it's ready to release the cells from their time prison to be used again! What that means to you is fast-track growth to enlightenment! They work with the Akash!


One way of talking to our DNA. 
DNA responds to our affirmation 
of Energy Perfection

Benevolence is a new energy!

Very slowly there is going to be a split of consciousness on the planet, and we have talked to you about it before. There will be those who are compassionate and those who are not, and it's going to be obvious -  Caring and uncaring.

There is a dark army right now on this planet. What is its "compassion factor"? Do you understand? It's a free choice state of mind, but that's the split to come. Don't worry about this, compassionate one. When you take the attributes of the master, light surrounds you.

No more protecting yourself from darkness. It will retreat from you automatically. No more catching the diseases of the day, they won't be able to touch you with compassion. It's physics; it's real; it's physical and it's happening now. 

Your society will reflect this sooner than you think. Benevolence is a new energy!

 


The Sacred Geometry of the Human with 12 Strands DNA Released.
The complete Flower of Life
Fair use Copyright


No comments:

Post a Comment