Wednesday 25 August 2021

Alsu's new moon celebration

Andrew:  Alsu Kashapova was one of the first Amrit Reiki students in Malaysia. After learning Amrit Reiki, Alsu went to Italy to continue her healing therapies. 

Recently she updated me with a new moon ceremony which took my breath away. Her visions took her into a multi-dimensional experience. 

This confirmed to me that DNA recoding had taken place for her through her own guided meditation practices. 

Alsu’s New Moon Ceremony

22/08/2021, 17:27 - Alsu Italy: Hi Andrew, this was my spontaneous new moon 11.08 ceremony.


11th August 2021 New Moon
Fair Use Copyright

The same night, I woke up at 4.30 from the surge of energy, I could hear the music (internally some music was going on) and couldn’t help, but went out on the terrace and danced combined with yoga (pop, rock music 😅), I felt extremely happy and felt my energies rising.

I then felt like sitting in meditation, started doing the Yin Yang mudras from the Amrit Reiki exercises.

I felt oneness with ALL instantly. I prayed. Then I saw the Egyptian Sphinx, and I was one with it -  strong energy was flowing through.

Then I felt so much love, I kept chanting “I love you” to all beings. The visions then appeared.

Golden energies were floating to the Earth to hearts of people. But the energy couldn’t go through. 

I used Dun Bari and Holy Fire Reiki symbols multiplied and sent to all who needed clearance. For the first time this usage of Reiki came up to my mind and I used them.

Then I felt like praying - I love you again to the entire planet. It was more received now.

I kept doing that, I saw Jesus Christ. And different energy flows, healing loving energy.

Then I felt if I’m sitting in an infinite circle with women, it became ♾ infinity symbol of praying women. I saw Mother Mary. 

Then a few infinity symbols created a flower and then a symbol I need to draw (infinity symbol in the eye, together with a spiral, the eye surrounded by two triangles).



Fair Use Copyright

I then felt moving, my hands kept drawing ♾. I danced, with other women expressing love for all in their way, more Egyptian and Arabic.

Then I sat down again, I saw a blue person, merging with a Japanese, Indian and Chinese spiritual look.

Then I wanted to listen to the song, Pacha Mama came up, I then saw native tribes across the world praying for Earth, one tribe was in deep pain and the figure of their leader. 

He stayed with me, it felt uncomfortable, but I kept saying “I love you”. I also felt a lotus in my hands.

Then I lied down, the energy continued. Firstly, some healing in my stomach area happened. Then the entire body. Then a large circle like an energy gate was going through me. I kept repeating love messages.

I was wondering when it will stop, it continued for a while. I felt so much love, in me, for others- people, animals, nature. And I saw that there are so many people praying in different dimensions. It’s always happening. 

It is good to know that we are not alone and many people are now praying for the earth. 

End of sharing.

Alsu shared this experience with Dawn and myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment