Friday 11 June 2021

New Moon Ritual with Mahanavapashanam by Dawn Ng




11/06/2021, 14:09 - Dawn Ng: New Moon Ritual 10 June 9 to 10pm

I started with intuiting a crystal grid that I would use for my womb ritual and because it was complex it was set on a elevated tray on a grid. I did not place the grid on my womb directly tonight as they would fall off and it was more complex. 

I programmed it to work on my womb and while laying on the floor my left hand remained touching the tray of the grid. It seems to feel like it kept the connection strong.

Then started my ritual with alternate nostril breathing to calm my mind. Once my thoughts slow down and I feel more one pointedness, I move to the YYM. (4 Yin Yang Mudras)

I sit in the yoga Baddha Konasana pose for the yoni mudra. As I sit, I set my intentions for the new moon.

Focused on my womb and practice manifesting. I gave intention to manifest for balanced hormones within my body, a body to receive new energies or light codes with ease instead of stress. I manifest a calm body. Most of this I am feeling and I can feel a response via energy as I manifest.

I then move to internal work. I ask for guidance and insight into healing for the unbalances between the feminine and masculine. As a feminine I need to own up to my part in the unbalance. Being angry with the masculine needs to pass and moved into forgiveness. And I need to begin with my personal relationship with my husband.

As I set these intentions I feel energy in my womb and body.

Now I also see a figure in a seated position with my third eye. It’s tiny and becomes clearer and bigger. I feel the word Ganesha. I see an elephant and I also see Kuan Yin and she is appearing with many hands. 

I have not seen her manifest in this form before. She in seated while her many arms and hands are moving and dancing. She turns and spins and I see three of her. She is smiling. I hold KY and Ganesha in my vision for most of the yoni mudra.

Then we move to Yin Mudra and recite ho’oponopono until I am ready for the next mudra. I move to the Yang mudra and recite ho’oponopono and after a few times I see a triangle that looks like a prism that is reflecting rainbow lights. 

Soon it changes and expands into a Merkabah and expands to fit over my body. So now I am sitting in it. It is moving and shifting in rainbow light. It is very vibrant and very much alive. I move to the final mudra. Shortly after I lie down.

Feeling very comfortable I start the Mahanavapashanam audio chant by Andrew. 

My body is still within the merkabah and it is still a vibrant rainbow light.

I lie for awhile and think I might just have a relaxed session where I fall asleep. Shortly I see my crystal grid manifest over my womb. I feel energy from it as it works on my womb. My left hand is touching the grid base to keep the connection. I don’t see much and instead I feel and know that work is being done. I see the grid move in my womb.

I lie there for a while and nothing much else is happening except I see like an imprint of my body in fractals and it could be my astral body though I am unsure. I just keep seeing my body in fractals of light disintegrating and coming back together. I see this happen for some time. Almost like I’m being prepared. See the new moon as well... big and above me like a light overhead.

All the while I am in the merkabah like it is keeping me contained for what happened next.

A hand appears over my womb and another over my forehead.

A woman appears and and she looks young. At first I think it’s Kuan Yin Ma and I realise it not. I still don’t know who she is. So I just relax into the chants.

Soon I feel strong sensations of energy all over my body. It is so strong I feel like I am floating and I feel as though the energy is expanding from inside me. I see the energy expand out of my core or lower abdomen/womb. And there is gushing of energy flowing out of me engulfing my body and I am floating. 

I can’t even describe the feeling. It’s like my whole body is immersed in energy and I am vibrating so fast that I am floating. I see the energy flow out of a yoni shape space and I see red, pink, blue and white colours.  It is different from when I feel my astral body floats.

As I feel this intense energy my bandha begins to pull upwards. It happens automatically and usually on my own I find this difficult to do and now it is effortless and is happening on its own. 

My mool and womb opening tightens. I feel work done at my womb still. There is a lot going on. Even from the beginning. Just that I could not comprehend it.

Then I start to feel an intense pull in my torso. I feel just below my lungs and above my naval there is a strong pull inwards. I am not controlling this at all. It’s like if you do pranayama and pull in your abdomen.

As this is happening, I see many hands over my body, at least four or five. I see the Navapashanam pink pill above me split open and contents are poured over me into my body. 



An image of the pink Navapashanam bead/pill
Fair use Copyright


The many hands move into my body especially where I feel the pull. It is slightly uncomfortable but not painful. It feels like my organs are being massaged. So I try to see what is being worked on. I feel it might be my spleen. Or my stomach. But spleen comes up strongly in my mind. 

This goes on for awhile. And I feel like something surgical is happening. I get glimpses of surgical tools but it’s fast. I see the new moon above me like a light doctors would use in an operating theatre. It is shining providing some light or support it feels like.

I turn to my right to see whose hands are in my body and it is the same woman. She is clearer now. She has a youthful face, black hair with a pale face though she wore something that looked Balinese or a kebaya.

Soon the “massage” is complete and all the pulls at my bandha and body slowly ease. I see white energy over my body emanate out of the healing hands and they are closing up my body. Like stitching. I see a line being closed up on my body too. 

This goes on for awhile. And when I look at the woman. I say thank you and she gives a namaste bow and smiles and disappears. I am relaxed now.

I think I am done so I just lay there to relax.

Then, the next thing I know I see myself in the merkabah. I feel a strong energy sensation and I am pulled into a travel I think. I am in front of the moon. I see myself in the merkabah and I am floating in front of the moon and receiving it’s energy or light. I feel myself stretch out my body into a star to receive its energy.

Then I get curious and turn behind me and see earth. I start looking around. Next thing I know I am pulled into the white room. I’m like oh no... again! I float to the end of the hall to the door. I open it. I see a being and I’m nervous. I go through the door too quickly and fall. I stop myself from falling and fly back up to the door. I see space around me. Vast space. I go back to the white room and I am deciding if I should try again.

So I take a chance. In any case I didn’t seem ready to return.

I open the door and see a blue being. A lizard and then upon more focus a blue person. I see blue hands reach for my hand. When I see myself, I am made of light that is bright, a golden yellowish white light.

I look at the blue person and she has a soft blue face and a pointed chin. I can’t make out her eyes but they are kind and happy. I realise I can’t communicate and have trouble seeing where I am. 

I take a while and eventually see a vast sky with two moons, far away mountains with rainbows and greens though right in front of me are structures of ancient and new buildings. It reminds me of seeing Mayan structures amongst high technology. There are other blue ppl that appear and they are friendly. 

They try to stick something in my ears. It was quite comical how they were slapping in some hearing aids. I think it’s meant to allow me to hear them. It seems to work a little though I feel my frequency isn’t matching them yet. I cannot speak their language. The little I hear is that I am welcomed. 

They gesture for me to explore. They take me for a quick spin though I don’t recall much detail. I feel I don’t match the frequency and so I can’t comprehend what I am seeing or trying to hear. The blue person that first greats me tries to tell me her name when I ask and I could see alien symbols transform in front of me. I think this is what I get in English - Grexa. She nods to me. I keep hearing - come and visit.

I start to feel a headache and say that I need to get back. She nods and helps me back to the door. She waves and I say goodbye.

I appear in front of the moon in my merkabah again and then I head back to earth. Then I feel that I am back to my body fully.

I take time before I get up from the session and at this point is see all my chakras glowing and are bright and I see a flower floating. It looks like a lily. I’ve seen this same flower during Andrew’s Navapashanam sessions when we first started at the centre. It is also glowing with golden light. With that I finally sit up and take time before I recall what I experienced.

All this happened in 35 mins of the Mahanavapashanam chant.

Andrew:

Dawn appears to be a way shower for us in charting further pathways to super-conscious states. That - is our destiny.

Dawn Ng is a certified Life Coach. She can be contacted at +60 12 379 0018 if anyone needs Life Coaching Consultancy.

Surfing the stars in her Merkabah is her personal passion.


No comments:

Post a Comment