Thursday 27 May 2021

Dawn"s Journey to the Cosmos - Super Moon Ritual with Womb Crystal Grid and Amrit Reiki

 




Super Moon over Stonehenge, England on 26th May 2021
Fair Use Copyright

Dawn is one of the first group of trainees when I started teaching Amrit Reiki Courses. Due to her Life Coach training and psychic abilities, she has managed to access the Amrit energy at high levels. And very often surprises me with what she can do. My mind can grasp what she has done and so far what she has achieved in this Full Moon ceremony - is something that I have only read about previously.

She messaged me about the 26th May Super Moon.

[11:10, 25/05/2021] Dawn Ng: Hi Andrew, I have an idea. Tomorrow is full moon and I intend to play the Amrit Reiki level 2 Brain Entrainment Audio and note down any difference from Amrit Reiki 1

From here on Amrit Reiki will be written as AR.

[11:20, 25/05/2021] Andrew: Definitely

This is her feedback.

All pictures and captions are written and sourced by Andrew to explain Dawn's visions.


[13:33, 27/05/2021] Dawn Ng: Hi Andrew, sharing my experience with Amrit Reiki Level 2 during my full moon ritual.

26 May 2021 8.30pm to 10pm

Full Moon Blessing with Crystal Womb Grid and Amrit Reiki Level 2

Once clearing of sacred space was complete, I sat and did light breathing. I was moved to start with the Yin Yang Mudras first. I sat in the Baddha Konasana Yoga posture for the Yoni Mudra.

Instantly I see visuals of the womb entrance. It is egg-shaped with colour of red, pink, blue and it looks like a cave. And then the womb form starts to change into a pyramid shape (three sides) though without firm lines that are straight. It feels fluid. The top of the pyramid form seems to stretch to the sky. This visual is difficult to explain in words. It must be drawn.

I move to the rest of the mudras. And somewhere between the feminine and masculine mudra I see two pyramids with the base touching each other which means one pyramid is up right and the other is upside down.


The Merkabah - our soul travelling chariot. 
The inity of the inner male and female - yin yang  mudras
facilitates the gradual development of the Merkabah within us.
Fair Use Copyright


It hovers and when I move to the next mudra they merge and become a merkabah. When I get to the last mudra the merkabah moved into my third eye like driving into it and then suddenly expands over my body so that now I am sitting in it.

I get the sense of peace and expansion.

I see myself in the merkabah and feel safe. A merkabah is a soul travelling chariot.  Then I see myself standing at a beach front at night with the night sky shining. It is breezy and I see my hair fly to the side. I feel as though I’ve been transported to a place and it is very peaceful.

As I’m standing there I still see the merkabah. Next thing I know I’m standing on a planet and looking out into space and I see other planets and the night sky. I am still peaceful. The last place I see out into is from the moon. I see the night sky. I feel so peaceful and I don’t want to leave.

When I have completed the Yin Yang Mudras, I lay down for the crystal womb grid and Amrit Reiki Level 2 Brain Entrainment Audio.

I stay with the crystal grid first before starting the Amrit Reiki Level 2. I am using the spiral crystal grid I’ve been using for my other full moon sessions.

I feel sensations in my womb and I feel the grid move inwards into my womb. My womb feels like it’s expanding and eventually I begin to see a grid within it.

This is also difficult to explain in words. I see petals and it looks as intricate as the Shree Yantra grid though I see petals and squares.




The Shree Yantra: The sacred geometry of a human
who has achieved the merger of the earth feminine and cosmic
masculine energy. Fair Use Copyright


I see it expand upwards out of my womb with the centre in a point like a pyramid form and I see it extend into my womb also into an upside down pyramid. It is working and I feel an expansion happening.

Once I start the Amrit Reiki Level 2, this continues. And I start to see rainbow light and colours with the first symbol. I see it and I get the feeling I am in the light.

I see the Shree Yantra in white light and rainbow light. Both light is imposed over each other. The Shree Yantra is big. And between the doses of the first symbol and second symbol I experience the Shree Yantra for some time.

I feel like I am in the Shree Yantra and I am within it. I am part of the fractals of light and the smaller triangles that are in the middle of the Shree Yantra. I am moving in it. This I have not experienced before as I usually see it and it is smaller or at most I sit in it.

Here I feel like I am part of it. There is quite a bit that happens here and I can’t remember the sequence. The Shree Yantra light is so bright I get pushed into the White room again.

The White Room is a meeting “place” before one goes to other dimensions.  I am in the long hall that is white with doors at both ends and two more on the sides of the long wall.

I decide to go to one end that is on the right and end up falling into a space that feels like outer space. I am a bit worried because I don’t know where I am and have nothing to grasp.

I stop falling at will. I look around and it is a vastness of space. I decide to hop back up to the door to the white room. I go down the other door down the hall I think and don’t remember what I saw. Or maybe I didn’t however, I did open a door to the side of the long wall and I walk into a forest-like place.

I don’t explore it and step back out and take the door back to my room I think. I feel vibrations over my body. This part is quite sketchy in my memory because a lot I can’t comprehend and I seem to be moving fast.

I hear another dose of a symbol and it must be the second symbol and I am exploding in high energy and I feel as though my body is being disintegrated.

I am an energetic explosion of energy and I am bursting from the inside of my body and so my physical body does not feel present. I see bright light and streams of light in blue, pinkish red flow out the centre of my body.

This part is intense and I feel separate from my body.

This calms eventually and I receive the first AR symbol again. I see a golden yellow light stream into my head down my spine and as the second AR symbol is received, I continue to see the golden light spiral down my spine with zest.

I then feel my bandha pull up on its own as the energy is spiralling down and circles back up to my crown bursting out of my crown and out of my head.

I see a golden ball above my head and then two snake heads in gold. The bandha is held easily and relaxes on its own.


The Cadeucus also known as the Staff Of Hermes.
The inner sacred symbol of kundalini rising through 
the crown chakra and merging with the cosmos.
Fair Use Copyright


(The two snake heads represent the Ida and Pingala channels located on the left and right of the main channel, the Sushumna – the main channel for the kundalini)

By the third AR symbol I see light in my brain and a vibration. I feel a cool breeze there. The next AR symbols, I feel vibrations all over my body and it feels as though I’ve received enough of the AR so not much activity.

The last reiki symbol – seems to bring me back down to earth and ground me. I do feel strong vibrations and it is more of grounding. So I just relax here.

I feel the Dunbari Reiki energy as a burst of energy and I am already quite complete with the session. I lay for a while to fully come back to myself before sitting up.

Note: During the part around the white room visuals, I experienced other visuals though I cannot recount them all. I had seen also Buddha at some point although briefly

I was also trying to contain a wondering mind that could not comprehend my experience.

I’m not sure at what point in my session, I saw a stupa like shape over my head, a needle point stretched upwards. It was like a golden head gear that had a point to the sky.

Andrew: I can assure anyone reading this post that Dawn did not take any mind altering drugs or plant medicine like Ayahuasca or Peyote. It appears that the Amrit Level 2 has taken her to higher levels of consciousness – which I can only begin to describe as being in a super conscious state – even though I have not had such experiences myself. I have to attribute her extra-ordinary experiences to the Super Full Moon Energy and her own psychic abilities.. 

An explanation of the Stupa will share some light on Dawn’s journey  - it tells us that the path to enlightenment begins with the “womb” within us all - honouring and respecting the feminine – within and outside of us. The stupa represents the womb of creation. The conical point vertical to the heavens represents the masculine energy. Together the stupa and cone represents the unity of the masculine and feminine - which is the gateway to the cosmos for the kundalini. And takes one on the journey to enlightenment.


UPDATE: 30th May,2021

Elizabeth Huxtable, my dear friend and energy collaborator messaged me. She heard from a source that a rare energy portal for Diamond Light Codes opened up on the 26th of May. People who participated in Full Moon ceremonies on that day were very likely to experience some form energy upliftment. Very likely, this took place for Dawn.

 


The Stupa of a Buddhist temple in Sri Lanka
Fair use Copyright


G  was also guided by Dawn  for her own Full Moon Ritual on the 26th of May.

She has the Womb Crystal Grid and Amrit Reiki Brain Entrainment Audio.

G:  Hi this is my experience:

After the salt bath, I got dressed in white and I smudged and got my area set up.

I did my breathing exercises first and that makes me feel grounded. After I laid down with my crystals- I used the same grid that I have used before on my womb area. This time I added rhodochrosite for my heart chakra and fluorite for my throat.

I played the reiki recording as soon as I laid down.

Initially i didn’t feel much. After about 5 mins I felt a lot of heat- first at my chest then slowly up to my throat. I felt/imagined/visioned that my heart was opening and then my throat. 

Then once the heat went off slowly I felt cool breeze all over. Then, I felt a very distinct heaviness on my womb area. It wasn’t painful or comfortable. 

I envisioned something opening in my abdomen. The heaviness moved and and as it kept moving up, I felt the opening feeling moving up as well till it reached my chest and throat again. 

After a brief moment I felt the pressure on my forehead, my third eye. That lasted for a while and I was feeling an excitement in me as I have never felt these intense energy before. There was a point when I even felt like my body was vibrating.

By this time I was relaxed almost falling asleep. 

I remembered what Andrew said at the beginning of the recording so I didn’t fight it and just gave in. I must have dozed but the minute I heard the recording end, I was up again. 

When I went to bed I was exhausted and I’m sure I dozed off for a bit. But then I got up and had a lot of trouble falling back asleep. 

It was a very intense full moon this time but I’m so so grateful to be able to do this and have very different experience each time. I  look forward to these rituals.



Dawn Ng is second from the right.
This was the first Amrit Reiki Course in 2020



Womb Crystal Grid DIY laid over the Womb

Dawn is a Life Coach. She can be contacted at  6 012 379 0018  

6 is the Malaysian country code for anyone calling from overseas.  

If you are a Crystal enthusiast, she can guide you in creating your own Womb Crystal Grid and advise you on the benefits of the process. Simple, easy to make and it works in purifying the womb energy.  

A lot of distorted emotions are trapped in the female womb contributing to all kinds of female health issues. The DIY Womb Crystal Grid during a Full Moon can help to clear these discordant energies.





Second Womb Crystal Grid 2D Poster


No comments:

Post a Comment