Sunday 30 May 2021

Amrit Reiki Level 2. Alsu's Resistance

 

 


Alsu is in the middle, 3rd from the left. This is our first Amrit Reiki Class

Alsu is one of the first persons to participate in my Amrit Reiki course. I asked her to listen to my Amrit Reiki Level 2 Brain Entrainment to get some feedback from her.

Amrit Reiki Level 2 is referred to as AR2

This was her feedback.

 

27/05/2021, 23:55 – Alsu in Italy:

My experience: I started listening to AR2 a couple of days ago and every time with the first symbol I felt my prefrontal cortex of the brain is under pressure. It is as if this part is synced to something. But it's not pleasant, slightly uncomfortable and I can't do much about it.

With the first symbol I feel like drifting into a sleeping state.

Then with the second symbol it feels that if goes deeper to the limbic area, and to the unconscious part of the brain. And again, feels if it's connected to something and not much that I can feel, and back drifting into a sleeping state.

The third symbol I wasn't able to grasp the effect, it's just feels tiring and heavy and I always just feel so sleepy.

And even if I hear Dunbari, I only wake up after some time of the silence.

So for full moon I thought to do it in the evening, because when I tried in the morning AR 2, I felt exhausted.

In the evening I showered and felt already quite tired. So when I went to do a ceremony a part of me just didn't feel like doing, so I decided to still do it with an intention that I don't need to actively do anything.

So I did breathing and even mudras lying down, placed crystals and with the recording again with the first symbol I felt pressure in the front part of my head, and zoned out.

At some point I realised that I had unknowingly placed my hands around sacral chakra. I felt an unpleasant chill and repeated Dunbari and Holy Fire Reiki myself, then zoned out again.

I woke up exhausted and went to sleep.

(Alsu is Russian and used to cold winters. If she felt an unpleasant chill – then I believe her!!!)

In the morning felt some small, sadness and self-doubt.

I suspected if there is some energy in me (also did quite a lot of cleaning of energy of clients last week, lots of stuff released), so in that moment first I thought maybe to cancel sessions from today, but then I thought that I have my choice, inner-power and faith, that I can cleanse myself too.

So I went out on the sun, stayed with flowers, picked up 7 flowers and put in the water in the room, also washed my face and did some cleansing procedures.

So during the session with a client I felt completely connected and I trusted myself and the person, so it was really powerful and cleansing, there was a shift.

This is my experience lately with Amrit Reiki 2 and also I did full Moon ceremony under Dawn's guidance. I feel something is off in my connection with AR 2, not sure yet what. I'll keep cleansing myself first and then will restart with it. Maybe my brain is blocked or something.

28/05/2021, 17:23 - Andrew: Alsu I am getting some kind of subconscious blocks ... the limbic area contains the amygdala- the part relating to memories. Perhaps some inner child issues that need to be worked on, would by my first guess. Could be others emotional issues. – from yourself or others that have not been processed.

So what is happening is the amrit is going to deeper parts of your brain to heal or to activate more brain performance    ... there is resistance ...when you feel that discomfort, start doing the Hooponopono…  you say …I love you thank you … repeatedly till the discomfort goes away. I think you are close to a breakthrough.

 


The connection betwen eh prefrontal cortex and the limbic region
.                                                              Fair Use Copyright

What Does the Limbic System Do?

The limbic system serves a variety of fundamental cognitive and emotional functions. The hippocampi, which lay on the inside edge of the temporal lobes, is essential to memory formation. The amygdalae sit on top of the front portion of each hippocampus. Each amygdala is thought to be important in processing emotion. The amygdala communicates closely with the hippocampus, which helps explain why we remember things that are more emotionally important.Shown to perform a primary role in the processing of memory, decision-making and emotional responses (including fear, anxiety, and aggression), the amygdalae are considered part of the limbic system

Source: Internet

 

28/05/2021, 20:02 - Alsu Italy: Ok! Thank you Andrew.  Yes, please share my experience on your blog.  (Andrew: I had made a request so that more people can learn from Alsu’s experience)

30/05/2021, 13:07 - Alsu Italy: I did some cleansing yesterday, did AR2 again, was relaxing this time.

and I was able to hear all the symbols this time.


Andrew: Did you still get resistance in your brain?

Alsu Italy: I didn’t feel it this time, felt just energy flowing through smoothly.

I wasn’t able to identify the impact of each symbol clearly, but generally it was gentle, relaxing and energising this time.

I did yoga and 40-min meditation in the park beforehand, showered hot and cold, did the balancing mudras and breathing, then connected to crystals; then lying down did AM2

This was Alsu’s experience with Amrit Reiki Level 2. It is very interesting. We are learning more and more about ourselves. It goes deeper that we think.

No comments:

Post a Comment