Monday 17 May 2021

Amrit Reiki Level 2 Therapy

 



The Himalayan Lily Cup is known for its healing qualities.
The nature spirit residing within communicated and asked us
to use its energy to help people with sickness and depression.
It will uplift their spirits and make them joyful




Amrit Reiki Level 2 for Cancer and other serious diseases 


As a Reiki practitioner I am no stranger to cancer.

My sister-in-law passed on from breast cancer after a 3-year battle.

My elder brother succumbed to leukemia one year after he was diagnosed. I was his care-giver as he was a bachelor.

The hospital in Ampang that specializes in blood cancer discharged him after telling him that the course of chemo was not working for him.

His white blood cell platelet count was very low and I had to take him to Ampang hospital every week for blood transfusion until he passed on.

A good friend  with breast cancer went to a cancer retreat in Mexico and died within six months of coming back. They promoted therapies like Gerson Coffee Enemas.

Two years later my younger brother passed on with pancreatic cancer. He left us within one month of being diagnosed.

Later, I was asked to write an appeal letter for a friend at MAKNA, a Malaysian Cancer NGO – on behalf of someone who no longer had funds to finance their private care of cancer. I read about the financial crisis that takes place when one is not prepared for cancer.

In March 2021 my daughter’s godmother passed away after a 3-4-year battle with breast cancer.


What else can be done?

As a caregiver I am familiar with all the frustrations of such a disease. I am also familiar with the basic precautions one must take after being diagnosed:

Keep the body alkaline and not acidic – through diet and water. An alkaline pH terrain discourages ca cells from growing.

Continuously detox the body. Some of my friends now do coffee enemas as a habit.

If it is possible, go organic though I have my own question marks about how pure organic is in Malaysia.

And I am also fairly knowledgeable about various therapies that are out there.

Soda bicarbonate and lemon juice

I had no idea that Enos Lime Salt contains soda bicarbonate

Turmeric spice and herbal remedies;

I have personally seen these work at early stages of cancer for some people. I supply them the turmeric blend.

Sabah Snake grass

One of my friend’s wife had stomach cancer and recovered by taking snake grass potion boiled with apple juice.

Electric pulse machines from China that cost thousands,

Rife sound healing remedies for cancer therapy.

My good friend Elizabeth Huxtable has the entire library of the Rife Sound Healing therapies.

Infra-red machines and chair.

A friend passed over one to us that cost 10,000 rgt for my late brother.

Bio-resonance machine therapy

For 3 months I took my late brother for this therapy.  It was not suitable for him though it has helped others)

Stem cell therapy

I have heard of this but it is expensive in Malaysia. I have heard from a biotechnologist that in some places, the total treatment could cost RM500,000. Other places may charge less.  But YES, treating cancer is a lucrative business.

Mini Electric current or pulse machines worn on the hand that stimulate qi energy.

Rather confusing sometimes, because I found out that what works for one person may not work for another due to various individual issues. 

And as time passes by more and more discoveries are being presented to patients worldwide. A stage 4 cancer patient healed herself using mainly carrots. And as we write this is now cancer-free. So we never quite know.

We have also discovered that Past Life Issues are blocks to ALL kinds of healing therapies. And in various cases - these need to be attended to - even with all the new-fangled hand-worn qi machines.

Though I have friends who swear by qi gong. Qi Gong revitalizes your internal life force or “qi”. This gets rid of the “black” cancer energy and allows new cells to grow.

So the blog here is to introduce our contribution in treating cancer and other serious diseases. 

We do not claim to be able to cure cancer. That is statistically not possible for everyone. There are far too many factors that contribute to the reemergence of cancer for patients who have recovered.

Though we can safely say that our Amrit Reiki Level 2 will be able to:

Reduce your pain; in certain circumstnces make you pain-free

Increase positive feel good hormones

And to a certain extent – expand your life span – provided one takes all the precautions to manage your life extension – and in that way, allow you to live your life in a more meaningful way.

The movie – the Bucket List is a story about two cancer patients – one who sponsored the other cancer patient (played by actor Morgan Freeman) to fulfil their life dreams. If you have not seen it - it is a must see. It is truly inspiring.


In your own way, you can fulfil your own Bucket List – as humble or as magnificent a you can envisage it.

In its own way, cancer or any serious dieseas for that matter - is a wake- up call to really LIVE instead of sleep walk through our life full of routines.


Introduction

Amrit Reiki Level 2 is aimed at providing therapy for people who are experiencing serious illnesses like:

Cancer – all kinds of cancer and all stages

Stroke and Heart Disease

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Any kind of serious disease.

People have asked about Covid.  

YES, Amrit Reiki Level 2 does boost your immune system. A strong immune system helps to ward off Covid. I would supplement with black seed cumin and turmeric to strengthen the lung and respiratory system. That is what I recommend to friends.


Who should take up Amrit Reiki Level 2

Caregivers 

Meditation and Yoga Practitioners

Energy and Holistic Practitioners

Alternative Remedy Practitioners

Life Coaches or NLP Practitioners

Naturopaths

Homeopathy Practitioners

 

How does Amrit Reiki help to provide relief?

Look at it this way. Everyone has an internal life force that keeps all of us alive. We call that  qi, chi or prana.  It is from the air that we breathe.

Qi is the life force that internally helps the body to create new cells.

The Japanese Reiki symbols can be considered as an external energy booster.

It revitalizes the internal life force to provide the energy to create the new cells that we need – because over a period of time, science tells us that our body cells die and new ones need to be regenerated.

What cancer does is to hijack our cells, take it over and starve it of life force. By reintroducing Amrit Reiki, we boost the internal life force energy to create new cells to replace the ones that have been hijacked by cancer.

If we look at stem cell therapy which is costly, Amrit Reiki does something similar – but using qi life force to revitalize as well as to create new cells; and increase feel good hormones. Many cancer patients fall into depression and weaken their immune system.


What does Amrit contain?

Jana Dixon, the author of the book, the Biology of Kundalini – a personal experience on the rising of kundalini, researched Amrit after she had a spontaneous flow. She discovered to her amazement that it is a combination of SUPER NUTRIENTS and hormones in a single source that cannot be found elsewhere.

Amrita is a mixture of endogenous cannabinoids, enkephalins, glutamate, oxytocin and vasopressin and Ca2+ ions and polarized water that have accumulated in the cerebrospinal fluid and can be found in the pineal gland and the pituitary glands.

This information about these SUPER NUTRIENTS is very important.

Cannabinoids are similar to the healing properties of cannabis plants which is now used legally in some parts of the world to treat all kinds of diseases especially cancer.

Enkephalins are naturally occurring peptides that have potent painkilling effects and is released by neurons in the central nervous system and by cells in the adrenal medulla.

Glutamate is a powerful excitatory neurotransmitter that is released by nerve cells in the brain. It is responsible for sending signals between nerve cells, and under normal conditions it plays an important role in learning and memory.

Oxytocin has long been known as the hormone that promotes feelings of love, social bonding and well-being

Vasopressin released from centrally projecting hypothalamic neurons is involved in aggression, blood pressure regulation, and temperature regulation.

Calcium ions (Ca2+) contribute to the physiology and biochemistry of cell organisms. They play an important role in signal transduction pathways, where they act as a second messenger, in neurotransmitter release from neurons, in contraction of all muscle cell types, and in fertilization.

Polarised water is water that has negatively charged electrons (or polarization) that reduce surface tension and clustering of water molecules for enhanced cellular absorption and preventing the clumping of blood. Polarised water is a form of alkaline water.

These contents discovered in Amrit make it a very powerful anti-aging and therapeutic element which can be sourced from our very own body. 


Trying it out

I remember in 2018 when I used Amrit Reiki for the first time to treat a cancer patient – Padma Menon, the President of the Breast Cancer Society of Negeri Sembilan, an old friend of mine. She thankfully agreed to be my first volunteer.


Padma Amrit Reiki Session

Facilitated by Andrew 

22nd November, 2018; 8.20am

We took Padma into a deeper state of relaxation with the Reiki symbols and then we started the Amrit Reiki

Padma: Energy rising from the mooladara (root) chakra … it is going up, rising within inside me, going to the chest area.

Last night there was a lot of pain in my body.

Pulsation in the rib area. Some energy work is going on there. Pain is less, can breathe better. Calmer.

Feet is turning left and right by itself. Some kind of therapy is taking place for the feet.

Sweating now. Raising my feet now. Feeling happy. A lot of joy. Feel Great. Feel cheerful. 

So that was Padma’s experience.


Four New Reiki Symbols

Fast forward to 2021 and we have now received four more Reiki symbols to help reduce pain and get new cells to grow

There are 4 Japanese Reiki Symbols which are utilized.

Tai Ban Kan – Sai Boh Reiki: life force energy to create new cells

Hee Toh Say Cho - Ho Ru Mon Reiki: life force energy to facilitate new cells to grow to optimum state

Amrit Reiki – reduce the pain and provide a golden energy for prolonged life experiences

Lily Cup Reiki – enhance the feel good hormones for people to feel happy, smile and feel joyful

All 4 symbols are given one after another – cumulatively. Once all symbols have been received over a 40-50 minute period, the symbols work collectively over a period of time.

Some people after the session will feel a layer of qi over the body which uplifts them. That means there is a reservoir of qi working on them for some time even after the session has ended..

An Amrit Reiki Level 2 Audio Recording  for Brain Entrainment is also provided. People are encouraged to listen to this Audio Recording 2 to 3 times a day. This will energetically support the internal life force of the patient.

So the whole idea is to receive an Amrit Reiki Level 2 Live Therapy once a week. And listen daily (2 to 3 times) to an Audio Recording of the Life Session daily for Brain Entrainment.  

When the Brain receives the energy regularly – subconscious cellular memory begins to take place. Your brain cells begin to rejuvenate and remember cellular health.

The idea is to get qi life support from Reiki as a never ending battery.

This is the entire process of how Amrit Reiki Level 2 works.

Note: There are many types of Reiki which spread after the original Usui Reiki was taken to the world. Practitioners started receiving new forms of Reiki symbols. The 4 new Reiki symbols were received by Andrew and are proprietary.  


Amrit Reiki Level 2 Audio Brain Entrainment.   

A brain entrainment audio is similar to a "live" session. The whole idea is that brain entrainment needs to take place DAILY - two or three times a day depending on the situation.  But the best time is to listen to it before sleeping. Some people will sleep spontaneously while listening.  But even if they sleep, the brain entrainment is taking place.

It will relieve pain and enhance your energy and vitality.

It will eventually make you joyful, cheerful and even blissful after prolonged daily listening.

It will jog your brain cellular memory to help your brain remember the state of perfect cellular health. Once it remembers - it is similar in concept to riding a bicycle. Once you learn, you will not forget. The cells begin to remember its original healthy state and return eventually to that state - through continuous brain entrainment. The duration depends on the health status of the person. In extremely serious situations, there may not be enough time.

A sample of the Brain Entrainment is available on request.


PSYCHIC SCAN

One of our friends Lena who is psychic had this vision of how Amrit Reiki works during a session with me.

Lena Scan 6pm 11th May 2021


Tai Ban Kan Sai Boh Reiki 500 x

Universal energy flows to brain – the energy is a healthy bluish purplish and is round shape like a  cookie - dissolves into the brain.

The energy goes to the feet – slightly warm – inside warm – outside cool breeze - the yin yang is beginning to be balanced and harmonised.

Tai Ban Kan Sai Boh Reiki 500 x

Bluish greenish energy on 3rd eye – moving towards brain…. Left eye is slightly uncomfortable – pulling .. some healing is going on.


Hee Toh Say Cho - Ho Ru Mon Reiki x 100

Lena sees a cell nucleus uneven shape – going to 3rd eye.

Some activity at the stomach – she feels she is detoxifying

Lena feels some clearing on at the digestive system.


Hee Toh Say Cho - Ho Ru Mon Reiki x 100

Lena sees a cell – now long shaped greenish in colour – going to 3rd eye

The one cell begins to multiply to more new human cells –  they look red and healthy

Lena now feels lighter

Before we started Lena felt tired. She says she now feels more energized


Hee Toh Say Cho - Ho Ru Mon Reiki x 100

The cell was elongated now they have all become round.

A wave of green colour appears. Green is the colour of balance and growth

Feeling body has more energy

Suddenly she feels better - feel more energised. She feels strength returning.


Hee Toh Say Cho - Ho Ru Mon Reiki x 100

Energy going down vagus nerve

Going down lower back

Energy on hands and legs


Hee Toh Say Cho - Ho Ru Mon Reiki x 100

Two cells – one red and one green – possibly X and Y chromosome – male and female

Oval shape a bit longer

Half of Lena face is green - half red

We feel that for this moment yin and yang has completely harmonised for now.


Amrit Reiki 1000

A blue drop (Cerebro spinal fluid) flows from top of head to bottom near the anal region.

This is the site of the Root chakra. 

It starts to spin fast and then faster  – spinning quite fast. Like a tornado


Amrit Reiki 1000

Lena sees a wave of golden copper colour –  her whole face and body is golden from incoming waves from the universe.

Lena feels very good

Whole body feels lighter and more refreshed

Tail bone at root chakra spinning well.


Amrit Reiki 1000 x

Golden copper energy – cooling breeze coming from the head down to root

Turquoise begins to appear after the gold passes through

Vagus nerve location a bit discomfort.

The discomfort goes away.

Head is heavy. Then becomes lighter

She smells the sweet honey fragrance of Amrit


Amrit Reiki 1000x

Smell  a sweet and bitter fragrance 

Smell something else – lighter in fragrance

Floral fragrance

Tail bone is pumping

(I believe Lena is actually referring to her sacrum and not the coccyx)

Kundalini is rising

Cool breeze

Heaviness on left brain is lighter

Floating in space

Overall feel very good

Lighter

More energized

Feel Healthier

We end the session.


19th May 2021, 5.40pm

1st session with Amrit Reiki Level 2 Brain Entrainment Audio

Lena

Andrew, I listened to the Amrit Reiki Level 2 Brain Entrainment last night.. was good. I felt some energy and something moving inside my bones, nerve and organs.. Some places there are some pain so I know is a healing process. The pain is slight and bearable. I slept deeply and suddenly I woke up towards the end of Amrit and beginning of Lily Cup Reiki...feeling relaxed, peaceful, calm and thoughtless.. All my problems and worries which were in my mind before were gone from my mind. I slept well and wake up early and fresh this morning..🙏🏻🙏🏻🥰🌈 Thank you.  It is rather unusual to be feeling all these sensations from a sound recording.  


20th May 2021: 3.10pm

Dawn Ng, Life Coach

1st session with Amrit Reiki Level 2 Brain Entrainment Audio

My menstrual period started today and am feeling exhausted and some pressure in the womb. So I decided to give Andrew's Amrit Reiki Level 2 Brain Entrainment a try. You never know, it could help me. 

So I lied down and played the audio. With the first Reiki symbol I experienced a orange gold light that seem to outline my skeletal structure. It was very bright. The second dose, I see white smoky energy engulf me in a cocoon and I see the same white smoky energy as a vortex at my womb. 

I then see rainbow lights surround my body. The next few doses I was a bit distracted with my cats. They may have been attracted to the energy as one came to my front and another tried to sleep on me. I experienced calm during the next two doses and I felt my womb feel less pressured. 

The next symbol I did not see much and felt more. I felt the energy all over my body. Sometimes in a form of strong waves coming over me. Otherwise it was calming. 

The Amrit Reiki symbol felt different this time. It’s hard to describe though I feel it is different. The first dose came very quickly. Almost immediately through my crown. It engulfed my body quickly. I felt the vibrations and it feels more refined if that makes sense. 

The next doses helped me feel the energy better and it felt smooth. I saw a bright golden light like the sun rising in the sky. It was bright and not overpowering. I felt energy in my womb and it was gentle. 

By the 40k dose I felt my body was enveloped in honey. It’s like I could smell and taste it. It’s weird because I could not taste with my tongue or smell with my nose and yet I was very clear that I was tasting and smelling sweet honey. Even now as I wrote this at 4.25pm I can still sense the honey. 

The energy surged through my body during the first dose and I could see my nervous system light up. I could see my heart organ light up as well. My brain was buzzing and still is now. 

I felt cool all over my body and I did not have a window or the AC on. It had been switched off after the first reiki symbol, way before the Amrit Reiki. Although I felt cool on the outside of my body, I felt warm on the inside especially at my abdomen/womb. 

Eventually I became quite cold and had to pull up my shawl. 

The last symbol - Lily Cup Reiki felt quite soft and relaxing. The first dose I saw a lily flower and it entered my womb and did some work there. I must have been very relaxed as I wasn’t really concentrating and felt that the remaining doses of the last reiki symbol was very calm and soothing.

After that I went to take a nap and just woke up 😅


Courses for Amrit Reiki Level I and 2 are conducted by Andrew. 

Contact Hand Phone:  6 012 910 5812 for course fees and details. 

On line training is held over Zoom. 

Up to  Maximum10 persons per Course for more hands-on training.

Please note that in Amrit Reiki we use symbols to work on people. Unlike normal Reiki, we do not use our hands to invoke or send - we use our voice.


Disclaimer: 

We do not claim that Amrit Reiki Level 2 can cure any disease and participants are recommended to seek professional medical advice and treatment for any ailment or disease. 

You are advised to rely on Amrit Reiki Level 2 as a complementary therapy or as part of a multi-disciplinary practice with modern medical practices.  

We are certain that Amrit Reiki can also reduce the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation therapy.


Gratitude and Deep Appreciation

We are indebted to Padma Menon,  Dr Mohana Sunthari, Sankari Harikrishnan, Vaanan Harikrishnan, Dawn Ng and Lena Yeap for their invaluable contributions in helping us to make Amrit Reiki Level 2 available to the community.

Credit is given to Padma Menon for her original experience with the Lily Cup - which has contributed to the Fourth Reiki Symbol.

Life is a collaboration.  We cannot do everything alone.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment