Tuesday 14 September 2021

Self-Love Guided Meditation by Dr. Mohana

 

Dr. Mohana facilitated a SELF-LOVE guided meditation on the 11th of September, 2021

When she was speaking, I had a song lyric spontaneously coming to me …” looking for love in all the wrong places…”


Fair Use Copyright

Now, we all come from different backgrounds and all of us have different experiences, some more complex and complicated than others.... we all grow up with different expectations about relationships and matrimony as we become adults.

Some of these ideals are planted in our heads as we grow up.

We either have a Disney wedding … happily after ever (which rarely works and is a wonderful idea they plant in your innocent mind).

Or we have a Hollywood wedding … one marriage after another – searching for the one perfect partner who will fulfill our ideals.

A Bollywood wedding? Make it the most lavish, have the most famous guest list and the most publicised. After that who knows?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Now, seriously, what if, there is no such thing as the PERFECT PARTNER? 

The Hollywood weddings continue. Or we choose to stay in relationships for convenience. Or we stay single. Or we learn our life lessons and end up with someone who complements us. There are no right or wrong answers.




I offer you a different perspective.

In the larger scheme of our life experience on Earth, I read somewhere that the person you take on as your life partner is your teacher ... the person teaches you patience, teach you forgiveness, teach you the lessons of emotional upheaval. 




And that is why after the honeymoon is over, we appear to have this love/fear relationship with our other half.

Hmmm did I sign up for this life experience?

The number of teachers you have depends on how much we need to learn about the true meaning of life. And it is not the fairy tales we grew up with.

Byron Katie wrote a book about this. 

Byron Katie Free PDF Download



Another interesting book. Old but relevant.

Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus.

We really need to understand each other.

Here is the free PDF book.

Men are from Mars Women are from Venus



Here is the feedback from Participants. 

Good to hear different perspectives.  All are equally valid. I still feel that we are tip-toeing in the dark.

Ellie Toh

I've done two full moon meditation sessions with Dr. Mohana and Ms. Elizabeth Huxtable before and they're both an amazing experience, so I was really looking forward to today's session. I know it's going to be a wonderful experience that will keep me smiling for the rest of the day and I was right.

When Dr. Mohana started us off the meditation guided us to be in a pool of water full flowers, I was immediately sent into a beautiful ancient- bathhouse. There were pillar columns everywhere, and the architecture looks like Grecian.

I saw rose petals in the huge pool. It was a real delight and I jumped in happily, indulging in the feeling that it gave me. The water wasn't cold, but it was lukewarm and practically embraces my entire being. It was fragrant, calming and cleansing. I couldn't get enough of it so I dived into in, and suddenly my legs were bounded, and my legs slowly grew silver-bluish scales, and I became a mermaid.

(This is the second time I saw myself turned into a mermaid during Dr. Mohana’s meditation).

 I was no longer in the bath-house and the surroundings is now underwater. I think it's somewhere under the sea. There were schooling fishes around me, and from a far I saw a pair or dolphins.

I can also vaguely see an abandoned ancient building underwater in front of me. I cannot really make out what it is...but it looks like a remnant of ruins or some sort. I wanted to swim over but then I heard Dr. Mohana's voice softly calling, asking us to visualise a heart shape or something and turn it into the colour of our choosing...

 …so I did, and I took out a heart crystal from deep inside my body. It was clear coloured and brilliant like a diamond. I can see rainbow spectrum sparkling from it, but I turned it totally into pink heart crystal as I hold it in my palm after a while.

I heard Dr. Mohana's voice again. It was too soft, I couldn't really make out what it is but the scene changed and I'm now no longer under the sea, but in a field of flowers. Not sure what flowers they are. They are small and blue-ish.

It looks like the sun has just set, and I can see fireflies flying around. There was a crescent moon hanging in the sky. I was feeling free and happy, and I feel like the pink heart crystal was emitting so much power, and I heard a voice telling me that I can use it to fly, decided to use the energy, to levitate.

And much to my delight, it works and I started floating, higher and higher. There's blueish sphere all around me, protecting me as I floated and try to fly.

I was flying mid-air when the pink heart crystal then went back into my heart, and at this point, I feel energy is being worked in my body. I felt slight pain in my lower back and shoulder.

And there's this burning sensation coming from my core. It was quite painful and I was about to cry when it suddenly flew out from inside my body through the top of my head in a form of something that looks like a round, fireball.

I was a shocked to see it, but it dissipated soon after, and in it's place, there's a diamond. The diamond was the size of my little finger. It floated into my hands, and I kind of lost my flight control and slowly descend down to the ground.

My body feels somewhat refreshed and energetic, and I just stood there...wondering what is going on, but before I can think much...I heard Dr. Mohana's voice calling us back, and after that, Andrew's voice asking us to say 'I'm grounded' and I kind of went back to my own body and woke up.

It was truly a mesmerising and out of this world experience. I can't thank enough for the session. Millions of thank you for the session today.

I saw bluish diamond at the end of the meditation, with symbol glowing inside of it

Andrew: Hmmm now Ellie also has the diamond light codes

 

Cheah Hoe San

✝️ at the start, floating effortlessly like a weightless feather.

✝️ saw a vivid triangle when focused at the third eye.

✝️ don’t know much about biology, not able to picture a heart instead a huge steel cross appeared with message 'I am that I am'.

✝️ soon body and steel cross embodied as one with two holes, each at left and right end of horizontal beam. In left hole there is a ring of golden light & the right hole, a ring of silver colour light.

Zillion thanks to Dr Mohana. Kamsahaminda

Angie Lim

For me this morning, I couldn't hear Dr Mohana's voice clearly. I didn't know if she told us to do Ho’oponopono, when I heard her again was she wanted us to place a coloured heart at the 3rd eye, on top of the head.

Then I think I missed out something, when I heard her again, the guidance was put the heart at our heart, and suddenly I heard she counted 7,6,5 .... I don't where did I went in between the time. definitely deep sleep until it took me sometime to familiarise with my home.

Susan Chan

This was a very relaxing and happy session.

When we started, I had a whirling twirling lots of little red hearts flying around me. Then a big shaped heart with multi-coloured little hearts appeared in front of me.

I always associate multi colours as my "happy" colour. This multicolour hearts entered the 3rd eye and went all over my body.

Then the little red hearts around me entered and form one red heart. It then followed Dr Mohana's guidance.

When it first touches the heart chakra. I could feel so much love from my family, my friends and everyone. I was so emotional then, I could feel the tears of joy coming out. So much love ️ ... I hear myself in the head saying…. I am so blessed, I am so blessed, I am so blessed with love.

Sent love ️ to everyone. And then I was in space sending love there too. Was there till I heard "love at the feet"... and back to Dr Mohana's instructions.

It was a very inward looking meditation. Looking at self and seeing love.

Thank you Dr Mohana and Andrew for this very pleasant session.

Ella Singapore

I wanna thank you deeply for last saturday's session. I took some time to ponder over these few days. I never heard those 3 words. " I love you" from anyone, not parents, friends etc. 

I think the first time I've said or heard those words  was when I was romantically involved with someone in my 20s. And during our session last Saturday, it brought me back to a "love and care" program that I attended many many years in Malacca. 

We had a session whereby we thanked our body parts for serving us and at that time I felt silly doing all those. I also felt uncomfortable telling myself that I love myself. Growing up, we were not taught to love ourselves. 

I guess I didn't understand much those days. And now, I am on a journey to loving myself unconditionally. Last Saturday session was me coming out of my limiting beliefs and feeling one with myself. It was a breakthrough for me!!! Big love!!!

Linda Tan

I would like to share something about today's session.

A few days back, I had this crazy itching on eyes. The itchiness was really bad. I haven't had this itching for more than a year.

Even when I'm sleeping the itchiness is there till this morning.

When Dr Mohana asked us to split the shape of the heart from the crown chakra to our eyes, I felt the energies there.

After the session till now, there's no itch at all. It's really an amazing healing.

I thank the Universe and all of you for your collective energies this morning.

I love you TQ, I love you TQ I love you TQ❤️

Kamala

Thank you Andrew & Mohana for today’s “Loving myself “session. Here are my observations.

❤️ I chose rainbow coloured heart & placed it on my 3 Rd eye ... after moving it to the crown & bringing it down to the eyes … I saw the heart turned into bright shiny lights and divided into 2 & placed them on my eye.

Later on the heart-shaped resumed and continued following Mohana’s guidance. I must have “zoned out on space” & didn’t hear Mohana voice till she said place the heart in your feet.

❤️ saw Lord Krishna with garlands around his neck and with animals & nature

❤️ saw the room filled with many different coloured pink & red & magenta colours.

❤️ I feel my heart center is opening more & more after reciting Ho’oponopono “ I love you I love myself & I love everyone- thank you”

πŸ™❤️❤️🌈

Lena

I saw a big different tone red and pink heart. Then at one point I saw a flame with different tone of red and pink which I feel full of warmness and loving vibration. I went deep into the space, cannot hear anything. I saw images or shadow of Lord Ganesha. Face that look like an elephant and then Mother Kuan Yin beside the Lord Ganesha. Lastly I saw the drawing. No idea what that means.

 


Chia Sing Lau

Thank you Dr Mohana and Andrew for the amazing session full of loving vibrations. 🌷🌸🌺🌹🀍❤️

It was such a nice clearing in the field of consciousness. The energy of love was gentle and strong at the same time with the appearance of divine mother. Energy of love emanate the space. I noticed thought forms have shifted to that which reflect it as well.

My entire being is covered in that loving energy.


Kiran

Thank you Dr. Mohana for the session.

Saw a lot of red, silver and gold hearts. After a while I was zoned out. Only came back when I heard your voice asking us to come back.

 

Sunny from Sydney

Thank you so much for today.

I so needed that in my life -  to feel loved πŸ™πŸ»(referring to the guided meditation)

It’s for me - letting back love in and believing its ok. Loving myself again is what i need to do

I am relearning how to love and be patient with me - and not anybody else’s opinion matters but it matters when it comes from near and dear ones.

You start to believe there is “something wrong with me kind of feeling” (when relationships don’t go right). But all in all thank you for welcoming me and showing me the power of self- love it was so kind of you πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»❤

Andrew:  I feel we have barely scratched the surface of this thing called "LOVE". A lot more sessions are needed to understand this phenomena of loving hormones and our co-dependency on another human to make us happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment