Wednesday 20 October 2021

8th Strand DNA Decoding: Rochev Baaravot Revealing the Akashic Records

 




8th Strand DNA Decoding

Rochev Baaravot

Master Akashic Record: The layers of all your lifetimes on earth.

Over time, with DNA Decoding, some of the abilities that we have had in other incarnations will surface from our DNA living library and manifest as part of our abilities, once more of our brain has been awakened.

Let’s say you were an herbalist in a previous lifetime, that ability will surface if you have the passion to treat people with herbs. 

If you were a qi gong master in a previous lifetime, DNA Decoding will enhance your qi gong abilities. 

Dormant abilities will be awakened and enhance you and take you to another level of achievement.

What are other abilities that could surface through the DNA Decoding?  Poetry, Painting, Music, Mathematics, Philosophy etc. There is no end to the gifts or blessings from other lifetimes that will appear as more and more of your brain awakens through DNA Decoding.

There is simply no end to the knowledge that can arise as we have had many lives. All the abilities of different lives are in our Akashic Records.

That is how we expand our consciousness and abilities. Our limitations begin to fade.

Once we can tap into our Akashic Records, we can also tap into our own or other people’s Akashic Records, discover their vulnerabilities and help them recover from chronic illnesses.

This is a true story. A friend last week who had a hip problem asked us to investigate his situation.

We went into deep meditation mode and invited knowledge from the Akashic Record to reveal the source of his issue.

The Master of Records appeared and revealed this information

Ancestral genes within his family tree. 

See ancestor falling of a horse.

There is weakness in his spine and lower back due to a fall.

Coming up now for clearance

Mobility Restricted.

Embrace whole brain thinking

Lack of energy balance in yin and yang.

More yang than yin.

Do yin and yang balancing mudra.

And deep breathing. Direct the qi to heal the hip bone.

There will be relief eventually.

 


Feedback for the 8th Strand DNA Decoding

Lena Yap

Wow, Andrew thanks for the great session today. I went into deep sleep. I woke up no one was there… zoom over. I am having some discomfort and very heave energy from my throat chakra to the top. Now feeling much better.  Before I am awake I saw waves with colours and some dark energy leaving me.

Tareq PHI

Thank you for today...

Was earlier experiencing discomfort in my right shoulder and right stomach... pain when breathing in…it's slightly gone.

Was waiting for my cool amrit 1 million… never came so gave myself 🤣

Saw a few symbols and beings around me. Then knocked out...

Woke up around 1215... feeling very peaceful.

Dr Mohana

I was knocked out too soon after the cool amrit. Just as I was regaining consciousness, I saw many beautiful ducklings. Feeling refreshed and calm. Still in meditative state though.

Kamala

Thank you Andrew for today’s session …I cannot remember anything as I was coming out from alpha state I saw something - but even that I cannot remember what 🤣🤣.. the chanting was soothing and I must have dozed off after that .. 🙏🙏❤️

Kiran

For today's session... I felt my body vibrating and moving anti-clockwise. I fell asleep immediately. Can't remember much. Just saw many big trees and faces of people that I have never met.

Ella

During the meditation I felt so super-drugged and I was buzzing. I asked my higher self what's happening. It told me that work is taking place in the DNA and there's nothing to worry. I saw colours and toward the end, I saw people covered in leaves. I knew that they were Adam and Eve. Was brought back to their time.

Cheah Hoe San

First 8 Strand DNA Session

₹ running anti-clockwise at edge of huge pool of water ie going back in time and jumped in.

₹ can breathe as per normal in water. Inside is like a reservoir of memories. Searching for old stuff.

₹ lots of OM chanting non-stop. Hands in lotus mudra to receive. Then both arms open apart, palms facing up with flames burning on palms eliminating bad memories.

₹ having an awesome feeling of abundance, bowed in gratitude to divine, left the pool running forward clockwise on the edge to the present.

Second 8 Strand DNA Session:

Turned into a green elf… virtually feeling the growth of my two pointed ears. Later fire lighted up both my index & 3rd fingers on each hand in Reiki position which we used to draw chokurei. Each time when hear Adonai tears would well-up.

Third Strand DNA Session

* vision of Narasimha and later Ape riding on pure white unicorn.

* lots of bees hovering above head then became one huge bee went into astral journey.

* huge reddish diamond resting on golden lotus rotating above head. Both hands clasped around huge diamond (like our usual qigong pressing on ball) slowly shrinking it to a size able to fit inside both hands resting at heart chakra.

* raised compressed diamond at 3rd eye, eventually penetrated into head. As above so below with beams of light.

Amazing experience. Kamxia... Adonai✊✊

Fair Use Copyright for all images.

No comments:

Post a Comment