Monday 11 October 2021

7th Strand DNA Decoding Kadumah Elohim

Kadumah Elohim


We took all the participants through Part 2  of the Kundalini Presentation and we then did the chant for the 7th Strand DNA: Kadumah Elohim.

In channellings by Kryon, the 7th Strand of our DNA is all about reexperiencing the joy and blessings of our inner divinity which is gradually being revealed to us through DNA Decoding.. 

The more we are aware that the god particle we revere, is actually lying within us, the more joy we will gradually experience. We are no longer victims. Through our renewed contact with our I AM THAT I AM, we can influence our lives in more creative and joyful ways.

Through 7th strand DNA decoding, the tiny bubble of god-joy begins to radiate within us and we express more humour, laughter and joy as our consciousness is raised in vibration through the combination of spontaneous kundalini rising, the appearance of the diamond light codes and continuous DNA decoding. 

With the convergence of these three key factors that is raising our consciousness, it is important for all of us to gradually embrace the habit of expressing our abundance vocabulory daily. 

To know more about our hidden history and our connection to the Pleiadian and Lemurian DNA codes gifted to us, here is the link.

Our Lemurian Connection

Participant

This person had various past lives revealed during the DNA decoding.  All these lives showed the spiritual practices in different lifetimes.

1. A man who after years of intense meditation in a cave finally attains liberation/moksha.

2. I see myself by a lake as young maiden doing penance to a statue of Shiva.

3. I am a woman in the jungle. living the life of an ascetic.

4. I see on a tree devoting myself to a Goddess energy.

Andrew: As this participant related these events to me, I saw the different lifetimes becoming the petals of a pink lotus. The pink lotus then formed in this person’s heart. And I saw streams of energy radiating outwards her entire form. I heard the message that the blessings and joy of those lifetimes would now manifest in this lifetime for this participant.

Dr. Mohana

When Andrew started the Kundalini talk, a green goddess appeared.

Very vibrant. Rich. Beautiful. Then the vision faded.

The Hebrew DNA chanting started.

Felt electrical impulses throughout my body.

Suddenly felt like an earthquake within me.

Body just jerked.

Then was lying down straight.

Like having a good sleep after.

Went deep inside my consciousness

Saw a snake.  Felt so real.

Love this snake – it was shown to me in the form of a realistic drawing.

Such a pleasant face. White and a bit of green.  Snake came in lovable form.

Came close to my face. Then I was knocked out.

Woke up and saw an African guy came with a beautiful lady, perfect body shape, pink colour. So perfect. Like a woman in such perfection. Black hair was in a bun.

Then a big spiral appeared and covered lower chakras.  Energy was intense.

Her spine lighted up. Fine orange gold light.

Lady very dark skin. Such a beauty. Skin is flawless. Then vision faded.

Andrew:  I believe this was the masculine and feminine aspects that were integrated within Dr. Mohana to take her to the next level of her DNA ascension.

Corrine

I first saw the ground as if it was only made of Smokey quartz pointers. I then bring my palms in the namaste position and pointed the arms up above my head very slowly.  

Same movement than the one I described when we did the Avalon meditation. (First palms together, then triangle shape on the way up, again the base was made of a water surface.)

A triangle appeared full of dark blue light in which 2 DNA strands were moving together, like dancing. They had the same movement in the Sushumna nadi separating and crossing at every chakra. A purple milky way was on top and was surrounded by a bright orange, yellow/gold aura.


The two strands were then replaced by a woman in a cotton simple dress, like a priestess from Avalon. All around her was orange, she was moving her arms up with joined palm - imitating the movement of a snake. It was like if the dancer was the heart of the flame, dancing, snaking her body up!

A ray of light going upwards was rising from her palms. After a while, the sky above reacted and sent thousands of light particles, looking like diamonds. Going closer to them, I realized they were changing shapes and forms: from diamonds they became water drops, still as shiny but round shape and heavier. During this part, I was holding this mudra on each of my lap.

They turn yellow, orange, darker and darker till they led me to a cave where all the floor was made of red quartz. I then got a very clear message that the crystals were tools for us to use, we must drive them, we must empower them and not wait for them to lead us. We are the ones to determine the intentions of what we expect from them. Act with power and align our will with them.

I was then holding this mudra, like if I was holding something really precious inside. I then blow inside my hands to share the precious content. Some orange bubbles, full of life left my hands and became creamy in colour once they reached out to the world!

All this was a beautiful moment; it took 40 minutes! Thank you so much.

Susan Chan

I saw myself with DNA in pink and gold strands turning in my central body, rotating slowly. After sometime then somehow my body started to shrink, became very tiny and I was on the inner side of the rotating DNA strands. My body was rotating and the DNA strands were rotating around me.

As I started to rotate, I saw myself flying in the clouds.  Suddenly a lot of multi-colored dragons appeared and together we were flying on top of the clouds.  

From the clouds…it then became a lush garden somewhere out there like in an etheric realm. Then I was on the golden dragon going thru like a rough tunnel and out to a black space. No stars nothing. I ask myself... is this a black hole?  

Then I was underwater... There was a treasure chest with gold coins and stuff. Someone (I can't see the shape but it was there and blurred out) gave me a golden fish from the chest. Put on my right hand. It was a flat gold fish. It wasn't a real fish. More like an ancient gold item. I said my Thank You.

Next I saw a man in Chinese olden-days clothes. He was doing Sabre broadsword movements. I saw him doing his moves outdoor on grass. I was still watching him when Andrew called.

Very interesting today. I was practicing my Sabre broadsword Chen 23 Form only this morning. Was trying to memorize all my forms. Tom taught us the complete forms just 2 days ago. And I actually saw this man doing Sabre forms in my meditation!! 😊 Wonder who he is!!?? 🥰

Thank you Andrew and all my friends here. 💕

Tareq

Was lying down.

Once we started felt a lot of energy around legs and sacral and once it moved up to crown - saw a face in a gold coin. Later on some symbols can't recall.

Had to lie on side. Saw a being in cloak. Had golden aura around him. Felt very peaceful and rested. 

Linda Tan

Thank you Andrew for today's session.

I felt lots of energy with body movements. I felt the coolness around my legs and sacral, solar plexus chakras.

Towards the end, I felt hot and was sweating. I saw colours too.

Kamala

Thank you Andrew for today’s session. For me when the Kundalini slide presentation session started I was very sleepy. I was not sleepy earlier so I don’t know why I started to yawn.

I remember seeing heart ❤️ shapes - many heart shapes with words written inside like Joy, Happiness and cannot remember the other writings.

My mum came to my vision…was happy and surprised to see my mum… she passed away 34 years ago… I asked mum for her blessing and guidance and also said my ho’oponopono (I love you, thank you, pls forgive me)

Mostly I was in alpha state and woke up when my husband’s phone rang.

Thank you 🙏❤️❤️

Pathmavathy

Today’s session felt a lot of joy and love. You were telling me in a female voice…7 strand DNA decoding is good for you...felt a lot of energy at the sacral. Also saw purple and gold colours...a bright light like a star..💫.. thanks for your❤️❤️❤️

Lena Yap

When the 7th Strand session started, I saw a yellow light and a big golden light coming from the universe during sei hei ki. Later the light forms a yellow golden ball on my head and it also turns orange, red and pink sometimes greenish yellow.

When Andrew started chanting. I saw pink DNA Strands moving about and I lost count of how many there were….4 to 5. I felt lots of energy on my right side especially hand and palm.

Ellie

Although I was relaxed after the breathing exercise, after a while I found myself standing in a ship, somewhere in the middle of the sea. It was shaky, and I couldn't really balance my footing and I feel extremely disoriented though I could sense the sea and I dived into it.

I heard Andrew's voice chanting and I disappeared from the deep sea and was hurled all the way into space. The fatigue and seasick feeling that makes me feel nauseous is now gone. I saw the Earth as I float in space.

But this planet Earth is strange. It's not something that we learned in science. Instead of being a perfect round globe, the planet Earth is not a perfect round globe. Instead, it looks like an egg.

I felt scared and took out the crystal from within my heart. I learned how to do this after a few sessions of decoding meditation - it's a tool to manifest power to do things that I want; like flying or going to other places when I am out of body.

I conjure a portal to go back down to Earth and I was in front of a Mayan pyramid in the midst of a lush forest. There are 4 obelisks surrounding the pyramid and there are Mayan tribesmen and women in front of the pyramid. There is a blue diamond on top of the pyramid and the obelisks.

It looks like they are having a ritual of some sort while loudly chanting as they dance around the bonfire. There's drum music in the background.

Andrew:  The theme of the diamond again appears in this ritual.  If we understand the idea of as within so without, the external blue diamonds on the pyramids suggest that the Mayans used the energy of the diamond on the pyramids and obelisks to expand and multiply energy. 

The blue diamonds are now appearing once again within us.  It is important for us to embrace the language of abundance and create our own bubble of reality. With DNA decoding, we will soon hear the still inner voice from our god particle within, guiding us in every aspect of our lives as we disengage from mass consensus reality.  It is time to think for ourselves and create our own particle of reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment