Wednesday 3 March 2021

Dawn's DIY Crystal Grid Healing with Yin Yang Mudras and Amrit Reiki

 

Dawn is a close friend, psychic counsellor and life coach.  She was one of the first Amrit Reiki students who participated in our workshops. She had the intuition to do something unique for her womb healing. This is her write-up on her session, quite an amazing experience.

27 Feb 2021

Crystal Grid Womb Healing

Yin Yang Balancing

Amrit Reiki


Dawn: Did two crystal grids for my-self for the womb. 



First Crystal Grid for the Womb


Second Spiral Crystal Grid for the Womb

Started around 9.30pm till 11pm

I was going to start with Yin Yang Mudra and then Amrit Reiki. However, without thinking much I moved straight into working with the crystals. I activated both and lied down. Then placed the spiral grid on my womb.

As I just focused on my breath, I felt waves of energy come and go. Sometimes very intense. I had a pink opal on my heart chakra and that started vibrating first. Eventually the crystals over my womb began working. This went on for some time.

I spoke to my womb and did Ho’oponopono seeking for forgiveness for never appreciating my womb and always getting angry with it during my periods.

I could see colours of rainbow around me like it was a wall around my body rising up to the ceiling.

I just let it be and continue to observe the vibrations.

After some time, I saw a pair of hands. I’m wondering whose hands are they. I see a woman. She is a sheer blue. Her hair though blue is wavy and looks like it has flora and fauna entwined in it. I thank her for her blessing.

It feels like she is working on my womb and breasts. She has her left hand on my breasts and her right on my womb. I see her grand move into my womb as though working her magic within. I ask her who is she and she says Gaia. I sense she is Mother. I say thank you to her though I am curious at her appearance.

She works on my womb  for some time. And then it feels like I am transported outside of my room. I see the Moon. Full in all its glory. It is shining and it’s light is streaming to me on my face, perhaps 3rd eye. I feel like I am laying on the grass floor outside in nature. It was such a nice experience.

When Goddess Gaia was done she moved her hands and was gone. At that that point I knew my session was complete. The crystals also took  rest.

After I sat up I did the Yin Yang Mudras and I hardly needed the Yoni mudra and the Feminine mudra. It was swift.

I then proceeded to Amrit Reiki. I saw a bolt of white light come into my crown and moved all the way down to my root. Usually it takes time to penetrate there and last night it moved with ease. I see it circling back up quickly and I see white vortexes at my tailbone.

As the energy moves up I see the two headed snakes that breaks through my crown. My crown is shining brightly in white. I see a heart seated in it. I see wings sprout from my back. My aura is fully rainbow coloured and shining brightly. I see my brain circuits light up too. When it is complete, I lay back down to recover.

We thank Dawn for this feedback. Amazing work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment