Tuesday 28 April 2020

Shambhala Water

A visual  depiction of the mythical kingdom of Shambhala Fair use from Funalive.com





Shambhala Water

Andrew:

My encounter with Shambhala started in a very strange way almost ten years ago.
I was asleep in the bedroom and the night light is normally on so that is not completely dark. 

Around 4 am onwards I suddenly woke up… just did it… not knowing why ….I looked around and suddenly I saw this strange sight. 

There was a monk standing on a cloud and was floating into the bedroom. I saw it quite clearly and it had to be a vision because the monk and the cloud was quite small. Maybe  6 inches in height…

I rubbed my eyes at least two or three times and yes I was actually awake and having this vision. And then I heard in my mind… “We are from Shambhala.”

And from that day onwards I kept getting telepathic messages from them. The only thing I knew about Shambhala was actually a movie called Shangri La where a plane crashed in the Himalayas and the survivors were led to a valley hidden in the mountains. It was like a paradise and the people lived very long lives.

Recently I think around two years ago around 2018 at the Bandar Sunway Meditation Center. They appeared again. Or rather one of them appeared during our meditation.  There were around 15 of us.

Kanammah from Ipoh was around and described the Shambhala person to us … I cannot remember what he said as I did not record the message…it was more or less to continue on the path of self-realisation –  for me, it means to continue to get in touch with my higher self.

Now the idea of Shambhala as a mythical paradise somewhere in the Himalayas has been prevalent for over a hundred years. The myth was that a being called Sanat Kumara and 144,000 of his followers from Venus decided to come to Earth and assist in clearing the darkness.

They eventually stayed back and founded the legend of Shambhala as a fifth dimensional heaven on earth. And it is rumoured to be in Hollow Earth, a place within the earth but of an elevated dimension where only unconditional love exists.  An utopia, long the dream of humanity weary of wars and chaos throughout our known history.

Shambhala is known to the west through the teachings of Tibetan Buddhism. And as lately 2010, a Western mystic known as Peter Mt. Shasta wrote in a book that he astral travelled to Shambhala and was told not to reveal its secrets.

Back to the present moment. As I write this on the 28th of April 2020, we are right smack in the middle of a global pandemic called COVID 19, a so- called highly contagious coronavirus that has caused a global economic and travel lock down in many countries.

It started in December last year in Wuhan, China and is now present in almost every country on earth.   Mind-boggling.  This is unprecedented.  There are many theories for its existence. After a while, I am getting tired of all the chaos and I think that this is a good time to turn this lock down into an opportunity to reacquaint with my higher self.

For the moment, since we cannot go to the center, we have been hosting ZOOM sessions and private sessions for our mudra meditations.  Now as we entered our second month of ZOOM Video conferencing meditations, we started getting messages to invoke Shambhala water for the mudra meditation participants.

On the 22nd of April, I wrote in our Golden Gaia Whatsapp about why we needed Shambhala water.

Why are we receiving the energy of Shambhala water?  Our body is 60 to 70 percent water. Without water we will perish.  Water nourishes every cell of our being.  Water has its own memory and its own blessings. 

That is why people on pilgrimages come back with holy water whether from Mecca, Ganga or Lourdes.   The water of Shambhala being of higher frequency or the water of "heaven" has curative healing and abundant energy.

Shambhala water literally uplifts us once we receive it gradually and it eventually becomes OUR living energy ... our part to internalise this frequency is to PRACTICE ONENESS.... when we practice oneness we then match the energy frequency of Shambhala water invoked within us during every mudra meditation.

Later I received a message about the waters of Lake Manasarovar at Kailash, one of the holiest places for Hindus. People bathe in the lake -  because it is so pure, they believe that they have washed their karma away.  I was told that the pure water of Shambhala refreshes the Lake Manasarovar. I don’t know about washing karma away so I cannot comment.

Now, oneness is commonly defined as embracing everyone and being as part of a larger consciousness web. The practices include non-judgement, forgiveness, loving kindness and service to our community - day by a day as part of a living practice.

The Mayans have a saying for this – Inlak’ech Alakin. I am another you.  When everyone lives this way, moment by moment, then there Is only an elevated way of life that is peaceful. 

Peace is the social platform for harmony and progress and gender equality.

Therefore, daily or during group meditations  - you and I to need to meditate and visualise a more uplifted way of life based on quantum ideas – that we create through our consciousness and that our consciousness has an impact on our reality.

All these practices prepare us for a golden age in our next birth or in a quantum leap in this lifetime. If we continue to love and hate at the same time….then we are born again in another 3D classroom of good and evil - experiencing good and bad at the same time.

My question to people is ...how much CHAOS do you and I still want to continue to experience? The current chaos is an example.. Choose the living practice of oneness and evolve to a higher vibration of life or choose chaos. The choice is ours to make.

Here is the feedback from some people who have received the Shambhala water drops during our Zoom mudra meditation of the past 3 weeks.

Some of them feel cool during or throughout the meditation.  One or two will see blue waves of energy coming to them.  And this is just the beginning with 3 drops of Shambhala water.

This is the feedback from Individuals

20200329

Shambhala water one drop for Mohana.
Nice and cool … energy in stomach is feeling clockwise … small spiral … blue and white … very vibrant can hear hissing sound … getting energetic shoulder massage … can see someone hands massaging shoulders … water spiral from stomach going upwards the sushumna channel going to throat and cleansing sinus … face, 3rd eye and out … feeling cool …rotating left to waist back hip then coming back to navel.

20200331

Shambhala One Drop for Mohana
One drop … nice. Eyes closed.  Cool. One very long thin silver white line going up the body. Feeling pain on hip and tailbone on the right side… painful right leg...pain is going away… feeling refreshed.

20200329

Shambhala one drop for Magdalena
I am not here.  I am somewhere …I am in a bubble or an orb. I see little bubbles bigger than a walnut. They are transparent spheres … all around me … they are working on me… modifying me…. trying to adjust something…. 

And I feel like I am upside down in this big sphere… it is a system that keeps me rotating … and I can see those bubbles all around me … connecting to my body… I don’t feel anything …I just see it. 

On my body I feel like a magnet… all those bubbles are on different points of my body on the meridians on specific points …My face and my head is light, my ears…. Something makes me very light … half of me is sleeping… half is awake.

20200404

Shambhala One Drop for Kanammah
Something coming down like spiral over the head … can hear a sound … mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm …. Can see dark blue colour light ….middle is sea or sky blue…light up a light and chant om nama shiva ya and just go into meditation….
Energy is clearing our blood stream … chant om nama shiva ya ... we will all light up.

20200424

Andrew Khor: There are a few things we should be aware of:  For the next 6 weeks to the end of May, there is going to be additional incoming cosmic energy from 22 galactic star constellations.

These energies will disrupt our energies and some of us will be feeling out of sorts ...restless, sleepless, hot, flu symptoms etc  . These cosmic rays are here to activate our kundalini, release dormant DNA and we will change and transform

To prepare for this we need to do the balancing yin yang mudras regularly, receive Fifth Dimensional Shambhala water to match the higher incoming frequencies and daily practice UNITY consciousness ... non judgement, loving kindness etc ..

Daily give intention to experience "heaven on earth"   daily appreciate the earth as our source of beauty and material and spiritual well-being as recommended by researcher Bruce Lipton according to quantum theory....the world is changing and we too have to project in our mind and visualise what we want our individual world to be ... inspite of the external chaos. 

We have to write our own script. At the end of the day, you decide what is the best for yourself according to your belief systems.


No comments:

Post a Comment